B4zook4

what you thing about...

B4zook4    1

What you thing about merge naia and chronos and start a new live server, with no server transfer. 

It is an opportunity to have active old players all together on one server, and the new server can be a attractive to new players who get discouraged by the big difference with other players!

• Like 1

Mazakin    1

I like this idear but well never happend on ncwest chronos is american time zone and naia eu  but if they make il come back to the game whet alot of friends who left for the new bot sistem 

mixa    257

If the servers drop below 1k population it may happen, but I won't bet on it.

Bable2    19

I doubt that anyone who quit this game will come back. It is gonna end the same way anyway. New server will become like zaken was.

LordDragnil    31

ATM everyone plays solo (most of us for sure) or in "dead" parties. So I think, this is only hardware issue. I was talking about how this should be done last fall, maybe NCWest will wake up this season.

B4zook4    1
1 hour ago, Bable2 said:

I doubt that anyone who quit this game will come back. It is gonna end the same way anyway. New server will become like zaken was.

I come back now, but its not really fun like old times =/

SasyPisos    1

After drop items event that's allow you drop good gear from character item slot not inventory ppls done play