how to make adena?

Zmov

Please I need help, I don't know how to do adena. I don't have money to buy anything, and nobody shares the information. Please write me a guide, give me advice, even if it means creating more characters to talk about some type of instances or I don't know, I'm already I stop playing for this. It's chronic has me crazy

all they ways to make huge amounts of adena were deleted to changed to super low income. All you can do is wait for an event, collect event items and sell them. Or you just buy items on low price and sell them at higher price. But you really need to know the markets to do that. 

Other option that includes real money is to get some NCoins, buy useful stuff from L2Store and sell it for adena. 

Create 7 accounts

Make 5 summoner ,1 spoiler , 1 iss, 1 healer

then level them macro style without SS, only pets used SS (dirt cheap) and only paulina

on the way to 99, you get lots of mats to sell, maybe even a full drop if lucky 

think you get 100kk or more with this pt from 85->99

reach 99, farm balok + octavis 

repeat the cycle until you get 7x7 toons, ( balok + octavis should drop minimum rune stone all other are just bonus ), you get 14 rune stone , 700kk++ to 1b++ each week

Note: if enough people do this, they will implement new rule to disallow this, because it is too profitable :P

The problem now is even if you invest in gear in order to make good adena you need to farm something! This Wednesday we get the new update, where even the field Raid Bosses will be removed, many more farm zones will be nerfed, I hear spoil will be greatly nerfed … if you ask - Why? You will get the simple answer - because of bots, which is not true.

Macro system now is legit, insanely efficient and many people use it to farm, so no need of bots really.

All good quests with normal profit got nerfed, there is a way for a quest reward to be changed and still viable for a player and not for a bot, but the easy way is just to be removed ..

For the normal player, with average gear the only farm that will be possible is - macro 24/7, adena drop, some mats, crafting parts and you will need Prestige Pack aka Subscribtion for the 300% adena drop and 100% drop/spoil. 

There will be some new additions to the game, but these will be available for 1-2% of the players.

I hope I explained it well.

ye best farm for new ppl is to make chars and make instances zaken,freya,kartia all quest where give attribute stones+ear and when u lvl it 97 to make baylor/balok/cc/octavis/istina probably u can sell boxes to enter in epics,and when u make some adena buy and resell that is fastest way ,after update tommorow macro will not so much worth if i compare now ( i do 8b+ per 24h from macro, after update maybe 70%~ less we see)i get many questions from ppls what class to make to farm but is hard to tell to ppl its not worth to start to play from 0 if u dont want to spend a lot money to can play after 103~

no lets say with 400b or under is possible ,but that doesnt matter after tommorow , i just try to give hint how u can make adena w/o to spend money not many ppl doing this and belive me when i open eyes on players they come and make mess (feed your dog to bark at you)

yea they release food, now its time to cash for ncsot 

imo wizard gear will drop like hell

all those having full pt equiped will sell for 2 cents after tomoz

so maybe new players, poor ppl can have some slices of the pizza 

its about to see

also klaudia i didnt offend you nor call you a dog this is a game remember

thanks

19 hours ago, Klaudia said:

no lets say with 400b or under is possible ,but that doesnt matter after tommorow , i just try to give hint how u can make adena w/o to spend money not many ppl doing this and belive me when i open eyes on players they come and make mess (feed your dog to bark at you)

So you're farming in AF?

5 minutes ago, Firhial said:

bots, macros ... a whole party from your own pc ...
they are killing the spirit of the game
game over (coming soon)

They already did kill the spirit of the game. Game over. Now we have to put up with hero shouts and no way to shut them up.