Forums

Lineage II: Fafurion Supplemental Update Patch Notes

Hime

• L2 Team
7 minutes ago, Andouille said:

@Hime

In how much time can we expect the maintenance post ?

Any new event/promo ? getting tired of Hardin Bags bro

+ can we hope in future for dual-main separate or swap ? or it's not you'r decision?

Hi Andouille,

1. I'll have the maintenance post up shortly. :)
  2. There are no promotions starting this week. We are extending Hardin's Magical Bags by a week too.
  3. The dual-main swap isn't exactly a decision of Juji or I can make, but it's definitely something worth bringing up again.
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hime said:
  1. The dual-main swap isn't exactly a decision of Juji or I can make, but it's definitely something worth bringing up again.

This is quite important so please do, impact analysis is easy as all you have to do is check how many players have a dual class which has more xp aka higher level then main class..

Just now, GoogleRU said:

Quests Targeted for Removal - Bottle of Octavis' Soul/Bottle of Istina's Soul/Bottle of Tauti's Soul

How can I get Aria’s bracelet after the upgrade?

Kaliel's Bracelet item was added. obviously the idea is that ppl will go farm the needed upgrade items etc.

15 minutes ago, Draecke said:
Kaliel's Bracelet item was added. obviously the idea is that ppl will go farm the needed upgrade items etc.

Show how to kill level 110 mobs with a level 100 character.

The new bracelet does not give STR / DEX / etc.

6 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

1 more question so i have 2 iss class Hierophant and Doomcryer, both enchant to +10 time on drum and on sonata and ditty to, what happent my enchant lvl after update?

that's explained in the patch note.. go read again ;)

• The level gap penalty applied to raid bosses and world bosses posted in the Hunting Zone was removed. 

• Petrification and Silence skills will no longer be used depending on the level gap penalty.

Sad :(

Dye Powder is no longer sold by the "Dye Merchant" and is sold by the "grocer" instead.

That's why the powder got deleted from the dye merchant... and you have to wait for weeks to get it back :D

8 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

Oh i get it now, so if i have +10 on my sonata, i will get +10 on drum

And if i have +10 on warr and +9 on knight and +8 on wiz, on the new harm, will get +10, right? and will same idea i get on ditty as well i guess.

correct

My question about patch notes is:

WHY SO MANY "ADJUSTED"? Could you simply tell us if something's been nerfed or increased rather than letting us in the blue? I know that It's probably nerfed everywhere, but it's a bit frustrating to be given half the infos, when it would take you 2 more minutes to give us clarity.

You don't just throw a change to your playerbase without telling them the nature of it...

3 hours ago, Draecke said:

correct

so we get a new harm that give all stat that all harm together give, correct?
Just like criers harm warr + wiz, but this time we get + knight as well?
But where is the compensation? for i lose 2 enchanted skill? i get it the top enchant value added, but how about the other 2?

It might be there on patch notes and i am missing it but can someone explain how will it work with lvl 2 harmonies? hiero will have his fantasy harmony as if u combine lvl 1 war + lvl 1 wiz + lvl 2 knight for example? And so on for the other type of iss'es.