Jump to content
Forums

Lineage II: Fafurion Supplemental Update Patch Notes


Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

Lineage II: Fafurion supplemental update patch notes are now available. The update drops tomorrow!

https://www.lineage2.com/news/fafurion-supplemental-update-patch-notes

Drear Hime;

Patch notes says " The Adena drop quantity of certain Hunting Zones was adjusted ", one of those zones are atelia fortress, but not only adena drop quantity was adjusted, all whole drop was it.

Is there somehing for fix?. i hope on materials drop rate on game, or at least patch note must contains a reliable information.

Edited by Foxes
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Investigating now!

I totally agree, why is this trend to push all players to Solo Macro in order to be efficient. SoS nerfed, Elven nerfed, monsters blue/green, need to use tons of boosts to match the amount of sol

Hi Andouille, I'll have the maintenance post up shortly. There are no promotions starting this week. We are extending Hardin's Magical Bags by a week too. The dual-main swap isn't e

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, InTheZone said:

If you are only a small way through the 105 Exalted Quest, is it advisable to cancel the quest and start over with the new requirements?  Just want to make sure it works before I cancel the quest.

no, it didnt help, I tried

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, InTheZone said:

If you are only a small way through the 105 Exalted Quest, is it advisable to cancel the quest and start over with the new requirements?  Just want to make sure it works before I cancel the quest.

 

2 hours ago, Kurogawa said:

no, it didnt help, I tried

So if u already started the exalted quest u are screwed and gotta continue with the old quest?
I tried to cancel Exalted: Guide to Power, but i still got the old one when i took it again.

Edited by CoFFe
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, InTheZone said:

If you are only a small way through the 105 Exalted Quest, is it advisable to cancel the quest and start over with the new requirements?  Just want to make sure it works before I cancel the quest.

Just go to the NPC (Cardinal outside the church in Oren) and get the quest for the 80k mobs. You will be able to do either the original quests or the 80k quest. You don't need to delete the original.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Foxes said:

Drear Hime;

Patch notes says " The Adena drop quantity of certain Hunting Zones was adjusted ", one of those zones are atelia fortress, but not only adena drop quantity was adjusted, all whole drop was it.

Is there somehing for fix?. i hope on materials drop rate on game, or at least patch note must contains a reliable information.

yes pls hime plssss either set back the adena drop rate in atleia fortress and the mats also - u can reduce for example 20 % but pls dont reduce 80 % - this is horrible the adena drop from my 7 mans party went from 8 000 adena per char to 1200 adena per char :(((((

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi NCsoft.

All the quest from Penny and Herphah have been removed and not really replaced. The new quest Where Fates Intersect can't be chosen as option at Tarti and since that quest can't be started then lvl 95 quest from Joachim can't be started either, as the other quest is required..

This seems odd ??

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mystikal said:

Of all of the crap that I have sitting in the Dimensional Merchant, you guys delete the one thing that I do use. Couldn't wait until the next update when everyone gets their own buffs?

Capture.png

They had one job. Delete or fix. Delete always win

Link to post
Share on other sites

Check new location top hellbound 2017 spot give you desert one mob give you 1,6bil :D so mb this is bug but mobs in enchanted valley have no range to run from spot so you can pull mobs and they don't run out. Check mob in hellbound wrf follow range mobs)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Belina said:

Hello to all

Hp potions...how it works, Which potions can put inside the auto use. Please help

Thank you

Gran Kain potions seem to work so I would say buy a few different types from AH and see which others the interface recognizes, like Super HP / CoC / Warrior etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Draecke said:

Gran Kain potions seem to work so I would say buy a few different types from AH and see which others the interface recognizes, like Super HP / CoC / Warrior etc.

Thank very much dude.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Juji / @Hime can you please advise which of the new XP field areas is supposed to be for party play ? as from what I can see only Fafurion temple some what fits that description but that's for level range past 115 so where are parties supposed to XP after lvl 110 ?

please consider having a server base XP boost event to allow parties and solo players to push on, particularly now that for party play we're forced to still XP on green/blue mobs in Sea of Spores..

Thx!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Draecke said:

@Juji / @Hime can you please advise which of the new XP field areas is supposed to be for party play ? as from what I can see only Fafurion temple some what fits that description but that's for level range past 115 so where are parties supposed to XP after lvl 110 ?

please consider having a server base XP boost event to allow parties and solo players to push on, particularly now that for party play we're forced to still XP on green/blue mobs in Sea of Spores..

Thx!

I totally agree, why is this trend to push all players to Solo Macro in order to be efficient.

SoS nerfed, Elven nerfed, monsters blue/green, need to use tons of boosts to match the amount of solo FULL AFK macro xp with 0 boosts.

Please bring back the party play, game is getting truly boring. Give us a good rotation of free events.

Tamahochi game, put BSSR/SSR and continue Macro, very expensive Tamagochi. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime unpinned this topic

×
×
  • Create New...