Lineage II Classic: Shadow of the Kamael patch notes

Hime

40 minutes ago, Darlik said:

Are patch notes complete?

Really Kamael berserker has only 2 attack skills and only 9 active skills?

Yep, kamaels will have a short list of skills. Gotta say better, since most of the old skill were uneffective. 

1 hour ago, Kasemets said:

Yes, thats what ppl on WoW said for many years, until Blizz took it too far, now everybody has been screaming for reverse  ever since. :D

Well as you said "took it too far"

1 hour ago, TrMeY said:

You wont be able to learn 5 skils cuz of lack of sp, what about the rest. Rofl

That was actually in the back of my mind when I was typing my post out. At least they won't have 10+ skills that aren't even learned because SP is so freaking terrible still. Fortunately I'm finally into mostly level 60s skills on my level 78s.....Thanks to NCsoft replacing the cake xp/sp event with XP scrolls because suddenly giving SP was just too OP.... I was going to save the scrolls to replace XP losses in PVP but that obviously wasn't viable thanks to NCsoft removing the scrolls... So use it or lose it..

Edited by Tool_of_Society

@Hime 

Hi,

There was no information in the patch notes as to how to acquire Ancient Weapons. Didnt see the Change Weapon skill listed. If they are only acquired trough normal means (drop/crafting) then obviously kamael characters cant be played for a while? 
Some clarification please :)

Thank you

Guys i am trying to log - with the old launcher - and when a window opens it gets white and then closes  before i see log in screen. Also, is there somewhere to check status of servers? Btw i am playing in Gludio, and from what i see, or more, what i dont see, servers must be up, right?

It is so confusing ... you have to drag the potions from the inventory to the small box of the automatic use of potions, they cannot be selected from the list to activate them, and as for the soul shots in a new character you are currently working, my apologies @Juji:D

@juji But about SS in my main character still not working ... im trying use the new SS enchanged from dimensinal merchant, some friends can use this ,,, i goes try Check all files / repair my game client! ^^

Well, we started with a lot of problems. connection problems fall every time - soulchot does not activate can not be passed that I will do with 15k of soulchot with my buffer they serve my gladiator more, this system does not work the 20% drop assumption is not noticeable, let's fix this and fast tabiem teleports are very expensive

If things are going to be done, do this well. It bothers another thing that is failing on your page. Ncoins can also not be bought when I choose the method of payment with a credit card. There the black page does not appear. Next step does not appear to continue the transaction of the purchase

6 hours ago, ZTerminator said:

Are you serious... 150,000 for A Grade shot recipes... you know how rare these drops were? We should be getting atleast 50m for these... maybe even 100m... look at histories of what these sold for... this is garbage.... 

ZT, I assume they know and @Juji  and the rest of NCWest don't give 2 (insert a normal persons bowel movement) how it effects us. They are employed by NCK who make all the rules and are powerless to change anything because if they speak up, then they are handed a pink slip/security walks them out the door.  Until it effects NCK bottom line, we are all (insert what two loving people do, or some trick you picked up that day/night) 'd.  Don't get me wrong, I am not defending NCW since if they had a backbone NC Classic would be a great game, but just stating the facts as I see it. 

ADMINS,

why rewards lvl 76+ was removed ?????? i was saved that for olys and now i dont have anything..... bad update....

Second, what happend with blood stones ???? 2 months and nothings about that, i cant upgrade the skills of my clan thx to these updates.

@Hime

@Juji

Please review the decision to change the mirage, shadow steep, trick and swicth skills, as this simply killed the pvp daggers. I rely on your seriousness and common sense to analyze this situation and bring back the functionality of the above skills. I thank you for your attention.