Live Server Game Update: Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance for beginning Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• We'll be launching an update to Lineage II: Fafurion. You can read the patch notes here.
  • Hardin's Magical Bags has been extended by an additional week.
  • Red Libra event will end and all relevant event items will be removed from players' inventories.
  • Un-exchanged Expertise Runes will be removed from players' inventories.
  • New items will be added to the L2 Store, and other items will be removed. See the removal list here.

Other Notes:

• Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Any info how to change main class to other I'm spellhowler before this update imba pve pve now faint changet to confusion, this mean all epic aka necklace of frinteza ring of creation for 400kk give you resist for most powerful effect and now this class become trash.

For example all epic give you attack and resist of any effect but freya necklace for 20kk give you only resist angel this necklace give you 20% resist confusion this mean if I wear this on 99 lvl any class mage 103 lvl from now can t faint you.

3 minutes ago, SasyPisos said:

For example all epic give you attack and resist of any effect but freya necklace for 20kk give you only resist angel this necklace give you 20% resist confusion this mean if I wear this on 99 lvl any class mage 103 lvl from now can t faint you.

Dude players are one shooting each other for the most part, if your faint land or not won't make any difference.

Olympiad this mean trash class aka tyrr archers summoner never be fainted and you can put 20kk necklace to resist and win top debufer in game. [Resistance to water +15, infection + 25%, confusion / rigor mortis + 20%, reload time mag. skills -5%.
Reflects 4% of damage, Max. MP +50, MP regeneration +0.46, healing skills effectiveness +15.6, SPIRIT +2, CON +1, STR -1, MP consumption mag. skills -5%.]

Hello.

I had rune of EXP 200% + vitality potion activated during the closer. The timing of this items stop or keep forward during down of a server?

Is there any big drama with DUAL class (skills, power, compatibility, etc.), that trigger all the crying in forums? I understand about subclass, i ask only about dual class.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Sill said:

Hello.

I had rune of EXP 200% + vitality potion activated during the closer. The timing of this items stop or keep forward during down of a server?

Thank you.

Vitality potion remains, but rune EXP still counting.

On 8/6/2019 at 5:22 PM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance for beginning Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• We'll be launching an update to Lineage II: Fafurion. You can read the patch notes here.
  • Hardin's Magical Bags has been extended by an additional week.
  • Red Libra event will end and all relevant event items will be removed from players' inventories.
  • Un-exchanged Expertise Runes will be removed from players' inventories.
  • New items will be added to the L2 Store, and other items will be removed. See the removal list here.

Other Notes:

• Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

I thought we were extending Hardin bags for one more week???

Never mind, I see them now.

Edited by BlackIce

• Juji unpinned this topic