Roadmap 2018

Conguero

• L2 Team

Dear players,

We hope to help bring you many more fun and fruitful adventures across Aden this year. While we haven’t locked in all of our plans for 2018 with the development team yet, there are some noteworthy things we have in store that we’d like to share with you today. Additional events, promotions, and scheduling details will be provided as we get closer to their respective releases.

On the game content front, we’re aiming for a midsummer release of Salvation: Final Episode. In addition to ushering in the ultimate showdown with antagonist Etis van Etina, this update will provide a new daily instance in which adventurers will be called upon to do battle with Helios, and a new solo Hunting Zone in the Atelia Refinery. The Final Episode will also feature updated Raid Boss encounters for Orfen, Freya (Epic), Frintezza (Epic), and Spezion (Epic). This conclusive saga to the Act of Salvation will be defined by Aden’s bravest heroes!

There will of course be a steady flow of in-game events, store promotions, and community contests to bring a little variety to your travels. On the docket for the month of April is Lineage II’s 14th anniversary!  In addition to providing helpful bonus server settings, we’re working out details to bring back the original Squash event with updated rewards to commemorate this latest milestone in Lineage II history. And, to add to the celebration, we’ll be hosting a screenshot, video, and art contest featuring several highly coveted prizes. Stay tuned!

Many of you have asked about the return of Red Libra. We’d like to run this event twice in 2018 beginning in summertime so that the elders can offer you their regular array of fine services. In the fall it’s likely you’ll see aliens invading Aden again too. There are plans for returning and updated promotions as well, such as shirts and Freya’s shopping bag.

We’ll have much more information for you as we continue our journey through 2018, beginning with the Squash event and other 14th anniversary festivities. We’d love to hear what you’d like to get out of Lineage II this year too!

Cheers,

The Lineage II Team

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all thanks for sharing.

Like everyone ealse who allready know what is going on in further updates, i just ask myself how apt your update new will be.

So please get sure that we get not just half or screwed up Infos.

Thanks and GL

10 minutes ago, ZolteR said:

Hello @Conguero.

The last Red Libra happened in December, 2017, and since the usual interval between every Red Libra is around 4 months, it's time for you guys to bring it back again, this month or next month tops :).

Please, bring it back ASAP. Many players are eager to change their weapons and dual classes.

Sometime's all i can do is ask my self what you guys smoke....

Aint he said that they will run it twice this year and next in summertime. There are no "usual  interval" at all. The bring it with updates or when they Change classes. Maybe if comunity crys enough.

1 minute ago, Grambi said:

Sometime's all i can do is ask my self what you guys smoke....

Aint he said that they will run it twice this year and next in summertime. There are no "usual  interval" at all. The bring it with updates or when they Change classes. Maybe if comunity crys enough.

If you go back at every Red Libra event, you will notice they all are 4 months interval apart.

11 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

@Conguero

Again, there is no mention to any plans to stop the return of the pvp scripting. Is this something that is not in NCSoft plans anymore?

nobody uses pvp scripts. If you're bad enough and can't click fast, then its a good thing you quit.

@Conguero

I would love to see the return of the Fox Masks, they were pretty awesome. Its a mask that when your on idle stance it rests on your head, but it shoves infront of your face in battle stance. That would be pretty awesome to get those in the L2Store or as 14th anniversary item! ...Just a hint <3

@Conguero  I play less and less every month although i have 5 years subscription up since i find it reasonable price to pay for l2. Reason is simple , even with subscription im going down gear wise.  You guys made it impossible even one is playing game. If  couple years ago doing events was rly nice and profitable activity, today events and promos is just money sucking machine without a chance to pick up any decent item.  All adena acumulated before sank into empty boxes or fail enchanting events with extremely low chances. 

I dont see a point log in. +9 maphr shirt 70 luck and luck stones used ended up 20+ broken r99 parts to crystals. And the list of such nonsense go on and on. 

7 hours ago, BurnCycle said:

@Conguero

Again, there is no mention to any plans to stop the return of the pvp scripting. Is this something that is not in NCSoft plans anymore?

My portuguese friend... playing in clan full of scripters during years and now crying about scripts... what scripts are you talking about? if ur clan fail maybe is time to learn to play! regards. 9_9

Hello , maybe is time u put the jewarly item like opal etc etc in mammon ? So people can make the lvl 5-6 jewal , this is one thing atm who make the server unbalanced ,so will help ALOT low people get the big people and start enjoy more the pvp . People can comment who agree or dissagre with me .

I agree with the prices you guys should make it a bit more price friendly to everyone with lower prices more people will be able to afford it and with that your sales margin will blow up and even though you lower your prices you'll still retain or surpass your profit targets. Sales Marketing 101 :) 

Archived