Roadmap 2018

Conguero

Good to hear that. Now i ask again what about Hero Coins rewards? Did you plan to reset limits or add some extra reward?

And the second question is if you guys going to consider Freya/Naia merge? People need more action, current way we going to loose more people who quit or move to Chronos. It is very important to our community, there is a lot of people i know who say will quit if no merge till summer.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Alaesia said:

We want merge freya and naia... Asap untill not every1 from freya went to chronos... 

Interesting.

You say that if players have possibility to choose then they go to chronos.

Why do you want to force  players to naia?

Btw naia is full, prices are astronomic and all xp areas are taken by summoners.

48 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

Btw naia is full, prices are astronomic and all xp areas are taken by summoners.

If by "Full" you mean "Dead", I agree xD

the bots are in low lvl areas I guess.

We need a Merge more than everything else, each week players are leaving this wasteland and even I'm on break cos its boring to play right now (okay, and it's spring :) )

Foxes, every one know, that You are solo player ( on naia ) and ex dh member, this game is build to play with ppl not solo as You do... By saying " no merge " that means You already found Your way to rmt adena which You are farming on af or on other places and You are scared of Your bussiness. As lonely player probablly You don't have idea what's going on, I mean that MANY ppl are about to quit, since there is no fun at all. Prices are high, cos server is farmed by one clan and they give prices they want. 

1 hour ago, FoToMoTo said:

For what is that caps letters? Argue with your sentence, or you going caps also NO MORE WARS, FREE ALL ELEPHANTS, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN and so on...

I didn't learned uppercase letters in school too, to understand what Foxes say i had to google it.

Maybe it work for you too.

8 minutes ago, Alaesia said:

Foxes, every one know, that You are solo player ( on naia ) and ex dh member, this game is build to play with ppl not solo as You do... By saying " no merge " that means You already found Your way to rmt adena which You are farming on af or on other places and You are scared of Your bussiness. As lonely player probablly You don't have idea what's going on, I mean that MANY ppl are about to quit, since there is no fun at all. Prices are high, cos server is farmed by one clan and they give prices they want. 

Those who already have problems to find free spot for daily or to find free raid will continue to have same problems in future too - merge or not.

If many people are about to quit then prices will fall as those who farm server will not have customers any more.

And there is chance that mid lvl players get gear at decent prices from quitters.

10 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

If many people are about to quit then prices will fall as those who farm server will not have customers any more.

And there is chance that mid lvl players get gear at decent prices from quitters.

Thats what happened, and what is still happening on chronos.

game are not dead bcouse one clan farrm a whole server u know, its dead bcouse of that awesome Events thats make huge differences betwen players who will not spend a new car to enjoy a some fun here :-). more event pleaseee !!!!! :D 

Conguero, I have noticed that you mention in your post the Atelia Refinery but not the hunting zones we are discussing here:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/1157-adena-farmeable-areas-already-on-korean-servers/

Is this just an editing error or have those low exp/high drop zones been excluded from the export version? And what about the upgraded Silent Valley? Inadvertent omission from your side or really not implemented at NCWest?

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Yidao said:

Conguero, I have noticed that you mention in your post the Atelia Refinery but not the hunting zones we are discussing here:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/1157-adena-farmeable-areas-already-on-korean-servers/

Is this just an editing error or have those low exp/high drop zones been excluded from the export version? And what about the upgraded Silent Valley? Inadvertent omission from your side or really not implemented at NCWest?

At this stage we have only the same information that anyone can see from translating the KR patch notes. As we all know content is changed between the versions but what is changed we will not know until very close to the release date.

~Thanks

Ah, I see. Thanks a lot for the clarification; I was a bit worried there for a moment :)

So for the time being we will stick with the cut-off point February 21 as a given, and for everything else our guess is as good as yours :D

6 minutes ago, Nikopol said:

I see nothing new in game. Good that in my Life i have new quest. :D

There is one quest in your life that can help you in game and this is your business plan , the more you earn , the more you can enjoy l2 in the current state . So make sure to enjoy a lot . A lot of enjoyment will come on the next few months .

Just now, BurnCycle said:

So why are the lack of action against it, specially when it come to pvp scripting? (Even when undeniable proof is presented)

Ask alyssa and lllllllllllllllll and thepatriot what are they using in ceremony of chaos x example and how the bleep they dont eat lethal NEVER! 0/1.000, serious burncycle stop cry, ur clan fail because are 0  experienced in real PvP, after years of scripts and only pve with no enemys on freya server is time to learn to play again! 

tenor.gif?itemid=5146505

1 minute ago, Orion said:

Ask alyssa and lllllllllllllllll and thepatriot what are they using in ceremony of chaos x example and how the bleep they dont eat lethal NEVER! 0/1.000, serious burncycle stop cry, ur clan fail because are 0  experienced in real PvP, after years of scripts and only pve with no enemys on freya server is time to learn to play again! 

tenor.gif?itemid=5146505

I've been avoiding replying to this kind of posts, but now i'm a bit confused, if i'm asking for action against PVP scripting and any kind of bots, and since you apparently are legit like others replying to me, why are you even posting? You don't want them banned? 

Archived