Roadmap 2018

Conguero

5 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

I've been avoiding replying to this kind of posts, but now i'm a bit confused, if i'm asking for action against PVP scripting and any kind of bots, and since you apparently are legit like others replying to me, why are you even posting? You don't want them banned? 

I want them all scripters banned!!! starting from ur Max leaders bruh, looks like you dont know how legits they are lol...

You know how many times happyghost aka lllllllllllllllll was permaban losing char/items/clans?

You know how many clan max (max doesnt exist anymore looong time ago) lose for this? I think yes... u was old max member...stop hypocrisy please..

bFFJysJ.gif

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Orion said:

I want them all scripters banned!!! starting from ur Max leaders bruh, looks like you dont know how legits they are lol...

You know how many times happyghost aka lllllllllllllllll was permaban losing char/items/clans?

You know how many clan max (max doesnt exist anymore looong time ago) lose for this? I think yes... u was old max member...stop hypocrisy please..

bFFJysJ.gif

I'm here as a player that never had a warning/ban in this game, asking to NCSoft to restore there previous policy of banning ALL bot users like they did to you when you were last banned. (policy that for some reason was changed in the past few months) 

@Conguero @Neutron

Can you at least tell us what is going on? Why did you changed the policy on bots? Why are you not giving any clear answer to this issues? I would imagine that this is a issue worth of being in a 2018 Roadmap or to your "responce to feedback" post. Why none of them as any mention to this issue that is beginning to be a plague in your servers?

7 hours ago, Alaesia said:

Foxes, every one know, that You are solo player ( on naia ) and ex dh member, this game is build to play with ppl not solo as You do... By saying " no merge " that means You already found Your way to rmt adena which You are farming on af or on other places and You are scared of Your bussiness. As lonely player probablly You don't have idea what's going on, I mean that MANY ppl are about to quit, since there is no fun at all. Prices are high, cos server is farmed by one clan and they give prices they want. 

Thanks Alesia ty, because with that crappy comment I can explain why I DONT WANT A MERGE; At the moment naia is kinda quiet, i dont like trash talk like yours, i believe with a merge will come more toxic trashtalk. You said im a former dh (what reason did you have to mention it?), like if dh is the worst thing, i will tell you DH has very nice & greater value people, beggining from their leaders, but no.. the people sometimes express themselves as if the 100% of DH were garbage!!. The trastalk doesn't make you look stronger, or smarter neither.
Sorry, trashtalk bother me and i dont wanna block all, for that reason i refuse move Foxes to chronos.

I don't have to give explanations, but talkin about AF, I DONT SELL THE ADENA!!, I just improve my char with that (x3 +16 bloody weapons, p2w items blah blah..), I dont have a bussines for care, i have a great IRL salary!!! :), and i try to farm at last 3 hours per day, so i consider the merge cant be motive to scare!! :).

I became AF farmer since Ncwest bleeped the fishing system and I lost a considerable income, I had to do somthing about because i dont like to cry like some people does, it seems as if the game was a suffering...

NO MERGE!! im happy :)

Peace!!

• L2 Team
21 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

Can you at least tell us what is going on? Why did you changed the policy on bots? Why are you not giving any clear answer to this issues? I would imagine that this is a issue worth of being in a 2018 Roadmap or to your "responce to feedback" post. Why none as any mention to this issue that's is beginning to be a plague in your servers?

Our policy hasn't changed with regard to using cheats, hacks, or any sort of third-party software that automates gameplay. We're in the process of developing and testing new methods to improve the effectiveness of our detection capabilities.

it will be nice to merge servers hard to find healers to do stuff :/ so a merge should help ....

Or at least give some kind of adena or permenant  gear to players and omg this drop rate of items really sucks xD k95 party me wynn 101lvl with my iss 100 lvl 0 drop items !!! 3 times come on !!!!  after that change with the modify scrools.... all instances are bleeped up even fortuna..... all 0 drop rate xD well it feels bad :P

Just imagine newbie which come to play l2 from ncwest.

1. No quest from 1 - 85 (on EU official it is). I think most newbies will end there :D

2. No fun from 1 - 85, for newbie it can be very long time.

3. Ok, old players have p2w items... But newbies can't travel back to time and buy for example shirts etc. I think we need more flash sales.

4. When we talk about p2w items, insane prices. Lower prices!

5. When we talk about prices... It's very much for newbie to make adena ingame.

6. I think game is missing main <> dual class feature. In my opinion it should be possible, but not too much often (for example do it in Red Libra event)

7. Change Kamael sex, change class from another race to/from Kamael - not so hard, but ncsoft is not able to implement it. 

8. Even when newbie will be able to make 105/105 he will not be so strong like old players - augments from life stones etc. (What I think is small +, people playing there long time should have some benefits.) 

Look on RU off servers. They have dragon weapons (even lvl 3), sayha talisman etc. But so many people there want to fight.

On 4/19/2018 at 11:23 AM, FoToMoTo said:

Good to hear that. Now i ask again what about Hero Coins rewards? Did you plan to reset limits or add some extra reward?

And the second question is if you guys going to consider Freya/Naia merge? People need more action, current way we going to loose more people who quit or move to Chronos. It is very important to our community, there is a lot of people i know who say will quit if no merge till summer.

Still no answer dear NC, its a not a question about next lottery numbers...

1 minute ago, PhoenixKnight said:

@Conguero There will be Balthus Knight quest path (0-85 in 20 min), if there wont please find a solution for 1-85, its harder then it has ever been. When game actually starts at 99+ , 1-85 is not necessary at all and waste of time for beginners. We need fresh ppl.

1-85 is max 1day and it gives you the opurtunity to learn about pvp , pk , flag , how to learn skills , how to do quests , how to pvp , kill bosses all this with equal gear with your opponents -> the free gear . After 85 it’s more complicated . 

Just now, KKKm said:

1-85 is max 1day and it gives you the opurtunity to learn about pvp , pk , flag , how to learn skills , how to do quests , how to pvp , kill bosses all this with equal gear with your opponents -> the free gear . After 85 it’s more complicated . 

If you can learn whole thing in 1 day, you can learn 85+ in a couple days. 1-85 is educating nothing about "goddess of destruction content" or even lineage 2. Its pure, boring grind in empty zones. About raiding, 1-85 raid are not educational for 85+ raids at all. After 85 whole gameplay system changes. If this quest line was not enough to teach game, why did "all" official servers (korea, eu etc) implemented it but west didnt ? Its all about bots and Rune sells. But West must get over it. Its a sinking ship.

21 minutes ago, PhoenixKnight said:

If you can learn whole thing in 1 day, you can learn 85+ in a couple days. 1-85 is educating nothing about "goddess of destruction content" or even lineage 2. Its pure, boring grind in empty zones. About raiding, 1-85 raid are not educational for 85+ raids at all. After 85 whole gameplay system changes. If this quest line was not enough to teach game, why did "all" official servers (korea, eu etc) implemented it but west didnt ? Its all about bots and Rune sells. But West must get over it. Its a sinking ship.

1 option nc makes a guide 2 option 1-85 stayes as it is . So you know the answer 

On 4/20/2018 at 1:00 AM, Conguero said:

Our policy hasn't changed with regard to using cheats, hacks, or any sort of third-party software that automates gameplay. We're in the process of developing and testing new methods to improve the effectiveness of our detection capabilities.

so far NCWest has been highly incompetent as this was flagged through many different sources on all 3 servers for over 4 Months now so you better actually make good on that promise of fixing adrenaline ect. usage as anyone who bothers to google it can read their forum and see how the truth is with regards of scripts on NCWest servers..

On 4/18/2018 at 6:59 PM, Conguero said:

On the game content front, we’re aiming for a midsummer release of Salvation: Final Episode. In addition to ushering in the ultimate showdown with antagonist Etis van Etina, this update will provide a new daily instance in which adventurers will be called upon to do battle with Helios, and a new solo Hunting Zone in the Atelia Refinery. The Final Episode will also feature updated Raid Boss encounters for Orfen, Freya (Epic), Frintezza (Epic), and Spezion (Epic). This conclusive saga to the Act of Salvation will be defined by Aden’s bravest heroes!

Hope you are aware that the new content is aimed for 105/106+ players so if this gets released without removed the current XP wall then just don't bother at all.

On 4/18/2018 at 12:59 PM, Conguero said:

Dear players,

We hope to help bring you many more fun and fruitful adventures across Aden this year. While we haven’t locked in all of our plans for 2018 with the development team yet, there are some noteworthy things we have in store that we’d like to share with you today. Additional events, promotions, and scheduling details will be provided as we get closer to their respective releases.

On the game content front, we’re aiming for a midsummer release of Salvation: Final Episode. In addition to ushering in the ultimate showdown with antagonist Etis van Etina, this update will provide a new daily instance in which adventurers will be called upon to do battle with Helios, and a new solo Hunting Zone in the Atelia Refinery. The Final Episode will also feature updated Raid Boss encounters for Orfen, Freya (Epic), Frintezza (Epic), and Spezion (Epic). This conclusive saga to the Act of Salvation will be defined by Aden’s bravest heroes!

There will of course be a steady flow of in-game events, store promotions, and community contests to bring a little variety to your travels. On the docket for the month of April is Lineage II’s 14th anniversary!  In addition to providing helpful bonus server settings, we’re working out details to bring back the original Squash event with updated rewards to commemorate this latest milestone in Lineage II history. And, to add to the celebration, we’ll be hosting a screenshot, video, and art contest featuring several highly coveted prizes. Stay tuned!

Many of you have asked about the return of Red Libra. We’d like to run this event twice in 2018 beginning in summertime so that the elders can offer you their regular array of fine services. In the fall it’s likely you’ll see aliens invading Aden again too. There are plans for returning and updated promotions as well, such as shirts and Freya’s shopping bag.

We’ll have much more information for you as we continue our journey through 2018, beginning with the Squash event and other 14th anniversary festivities. We’d love to hear what you’d like to get out of Lineage II this year too!

Cheers,

The Lineage II Team

Are you guys ever going to improve brooch jewels, and/or olympiad? We just going to sit and pretend these mechanics work great or what?

10 hours ago, Infami said:

Are you guys ever going to improve brooch jewels, and/or olympiad? We just going to sit and pretend these mechanics work great or what?

might want to add a few more details as to what is broken / not working as intended for them to understand it better

btw I know an amazing work around - just don't do Oly :)

On 20/4/2018 at 2:59 PM, OmenOfSteel said:

Holy cow will this Wolfenstein guy/girl ever stop to cry for more P2W....

I think marw (hey marw) wanted to say

if you do like on ru shirt 0.12 cents bees 0.01 cent and you do a shirt flash sale then ...

if they put shirt 4 $ (instead of 0,12 $) and bees 100 $ (instead of 1 $) like before then ...

make pvp items untradeable too, or make augment items tradeables and la vie en jewel too have a sapphire lv 2 and aquamarine lv 2 dead in inventory, and cant convert to powder nothing nothing, make this game great or close fast. ty and drops  yesterday make tauti box drop a shitty app for weapon all are garbage, and 1 bear....................... 1 bear 1 bear 1 bear 1bear a joke. i think maybe in some future must be a modify armor xaxaxadxadxadxadadxad

On 4/22/2018 at 6:27 AM, Draecke said:

might want to add a few more details as to what is broken / not working as intended for them to understand it better

btw I know an amazing work around - just don't do Oly :)

Valid point.
The brooch jewels are the single item that "breaks" the game in terms of PVP, Olympiad, really any kind of competition in the game that pits you against other players. They are completely 100% centralized in the top 1-2 clans on each server, which furthers them being the top clans. What ends up happening is that clans become overly dominant to the point that "gearing up" and "organizing to beat them" isnt possible at all. The server stagnates as a result of the lack of competition. The cycle feeds itself. People quit. The game dies. This one item(s) is more responsible for this cycle than ANYTHING else in the game. Even the dragon weapons (thankfully due to their scarcity) dont do this. They need to make the brooch gems way more available, and/or farmable ingame. =/

Archived