Roadmap 2018

Conguero

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18.4.2018 at 6:59 PM, Conguero said:

Many of you have asked about the return of Red Libra. We’d like to run this event twice in 2018 beginning in summertime ...

@Conguero any ETA about Red Libra yet? Summertime has already begun a while ago. Maybe Red Libra will bring a little life again to the dead servers.

Oh and as we talk about Naia & Freya: You already announed that there will be a merge of those two. I 'd like to know if it's already decided that you merge only Naia + FReya.
You should consider merging all 3 servers. Dim Siege can still take place, I heard thats how they do it on Core too.

On 4/22/2018 at 1:27 PM, Draecke said:

btw I know an amazing work around - just don't do Oly :)

That's what I did for more than a year now. NC doesn't pay enough to pvp randoms with bought items. They might as well sell them //kill access and let them "pvp", just like now, but a bit faster...

6 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

@Conguero any ETA about Red Libra yet? Summertime has already begun a while ago. Maybe Red Libra will bring a little life again to the dead servers.

Oh and as we talk about Naia & Freya: You already announed that there will be a merge of those two. I 'd like to know if it's already decided that you merge only Naia + FReya.
You should consider merging all 3 servers. Dim Siege can still take place, I heard thats how they do it on Core too.

Summer begins June 21st in America.. :) 

On 20/4/2018 at 1:41 PM, marw said:

3. Ok, old players have p2w items... But newbies can't travel back to time and buy for example shirts etc. I think we need more flash sales.

4. When we talk about p2w items, insane prices. Lower prices!

Hey marw stop please.

We keep asking things in here but others are stealing our ideas :o

Definitively DH should ask to Fragola something in return

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/657300/#post-9151790

6 minutes ago, Quitted said:

We keep asking things in here but others are stealing our ideas :o

You have some copyright on it? Lol.

More ppl will ask for it, more they should care.

• L2 Team
On 4/18/2018 at 9:59 AM, Conguero said:

Many of you have asked about the return of Red Libra. We’d like to run this event twice in 2018 beginning in summertime so that the elders can offer you their regular array of fine services.

9 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

2 hours ago, Truffle said:

Summer begins June 21st in America.. :) 

2 hours ago, Meme said:

He said summertime not summer begins ;)

1 hour ago, Truffle said:

Yes.. so... Red Libra during summertime.. so after June 21st... xD Jesus.

giphy.gif

June 21st would be Midsummer, the longest day of the year. But I think with "in summertime" Conguero had more in mind "after the next update, which will hopefully go live in summer". Keep in mind, on August 2, Korea time, Retributers were re-classified as 지팡이/"Staff", no longer going as "Two-Handed Blunt":
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/view?articleId=630883

This means Titans don't have a Weapon Mastery for them any more, and Spirit of Shilen also doesn't work with Retributers any more:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2093#p37515

After the update would be a good time to give Titans a chance to change their suddenly useless Retributers to something else :)

The summer solstice arrives Wednesday, June 21 at 12:24 a.m. EDT, marking the first day of summer in the Northern Hemisphere... Source = Google.. and me living here since I was born..

/facepalm I don't know why I have to keep responding especially to Yidao... NCwest is NOT in Europe!!

Well Truffle you can buy summertime too so you can get that red libra and your meatshield will stop crying.

Yeah i know marw but o.O

We should have that flash sale this week. It's kinda weird you know

It's like a dude posts in there we need shirts conguero goes there and we get shirts while on core they don't.

Meh

41 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Summertime started 11th March in USA:
https://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/usa

Daylight Savings Time is never referred to as 'summertime' here in the US.

Even the old pre-Bush DST time change was still mid Spring for even the warmest parts of the country.

Real summer months = June July August for most US people, IMHO

ANYWAY, bet Elm...oops Yidao is right and it will come with next update...

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Instead of posting a cryptic gif what about just giving a normal answer to your customers ?

Summertime started 11th March in USA:
https://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/usa

The time changes don't reflect the beginning and end of summer—there are four seasons in a year with a roughly equal share of time, so summer isn't going to be eight months long. The beginning of summer in the Northern Hemisphere is most commonly associated with the summer solstice. You can learn more about seasons on timeanddate.com.

We know many players are looking forward to Red Libra and that's why we provided a rough time frame for its return, as long as we can all agree on some general definitions of how time works. :)

Haha so much excitement xD

Well here in germany and I think in most parts of europe the link I provided shows the beginning of what we call "summertime". It has nothing to do with the beginning of summer itself.

But okay I got it there is a difference between the english words "summertime" and "summer time".

9 hours ago, Conguero said:

.. as long as we can all agree on some general definitions of how time works. :)

Conguero 1  Omen 0  :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/7/2018 at 2:56 AM, Infami said:

Valid point.
The brooch jewels are the single item that "breaks" the game in terms of PVP, Olympiad, really any kind of competition in the game that pits you against other players. They are completely 100% centralized in the top 1-2 clans on each server, which furthers them being the top clans. What ends up happening is that clans become overly dominant to the point that "gearing up" and "organizing to beat them" isnt possible at all. The server stagnates as a result of the lack of competition. The cycle feeds itself. People quit. The game dies. This one item(s) is more responsible for this cycle than ANYTHING else in the game. Even the dragon weapons (thankfully due to their scarcity) dont do this. They need to make the brooch gems way more available, and/or farmable ingame. =/

agree with you...if they will put permanent in store, problem solved, and server will have life again, like on core.

Archived