Sign in to follow this  
Pollyana

Soulshot is bug

Pollyana    0

The new soulshot is very buggy, in some chars the soulshot is automatic and in others it is not getting automatic, in my main char the physical damage soulshot is not activating, the only soulshot that is active and the magic damage soulshot

http://prntscr.com/opoeh7

Amraith    15

Hello,

We are currently investigating this problem. Thanks for your reports and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Amraith

JubJub    0

same here..both Blessed Spirit Shot and Spirit Shot not working..tried reconnecting and relogging closing the whole thing and log again..no bueno

Pollyana    0
28 minutes ago, Amraith said:

Hello,

We are currently investigating this problem. Thanks for your reports and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Amraith

If possible free soulshots to trade

DaYaPoLoN    0
5 hours ago, Pollyana said:

The new soulshot is very buggy, in some chars the soulshot is automatic and in others it is not getting automatic, in my main char the physical damage soulshot is not activating, the only soulshot that is active and the magic damage soulshot

http://prntscr.com/opoeh7

tried right click to activate?

Nymphadorae    52
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, JubJub said:

same here..both Blessed Spirit Shot and Spirit Shot not working..tried reconnecting and relogging closing the whole thing and log again..no bueno

Same issue for me. Crafted a few bssR and mysterious bssR from L2 Store. None of them is activating :| @Juji

Edited by Nymphadorae

SPLPQTP    0
14 hours ago, DaYaPoLoN said:

tried right click to activate?

This works, but just manually 1 by 1, automatic is disabled, at least in my case for spiritshots and blessed spiritshots for a mage, soulshots works ¬¬