account limits again?

Lipunk

on a server where we have difficulty finding pt, especially for those who are not FULL EQUIPS, with the limit of accounts, you can no longer mount your pt and do things is dependent on other players who do not want to join you because you are not FULL EQUIPS, doubt the account limits will continue? or was it an update error? if the loguin pacth records 5 accounts why can we only log in 3? please remove account limit to login

• 4 months later...
On 7.8.2019 at 9:17 PM, GreenCrusher said:

I don't get the point?

There is still the limit of 3 clients. I posted into another topic, that it's kinda hard to farm since you can't solo some kind of monsters while there are more or less only bots active.

So the DEV Mod said it's solved. There is still a limitation or did I miss smth to read? if yes please leave me a link so I can catch up:)

11 hours ago, Berom said:

I don't get the point?

There is still the limit of 3 clients. I posted into another topic, that it's kinda hard to farm since you can't solo some kind of monsters while there are more or less only bots active.

So the DEV Mod said it's solved. There is still a limitation or did I miss smth to read? if yes please leave me a link so I can catch up:)

Why reply to an old thread pretending there is no discution after 8 August about that. Looks like a cheap manipulation.
If you are really interested you should follow forum discutions...not show up 4 months after and ask links.

Please humor us....where you can't solo some kind of monsters while there are more or less only bots active? Give us concrete examples where you encounter dificulties, your class, lvl and equipment so me and other fellow players can help you.

4 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Why reply to an old thread pretending there is no discution after 8 August about that. Looks like a cheap manipulation.
If you are really interested you should follow forum discutions...not show up 4 months after and ask links.

Please humor us....where you can't solo some kind of monsters while there are more or less only bots active? Give us concrete examples where you encounter dificulties, your class, lvl and equipment so me and other fellow players can help you.

I just joined and looked into future update discussions, which is the right section for such topics, I can't just read everything since I'm not able to, timewise.

But I love such community ppl, giving new ppl a nice welcome with such assumptions, guess the l2 community didn't change at all. <- referring to the "humor and cheap manipulation" -> nice hybris dude.

In addition to this I kindly asked for a link so I can catch up, that's what you want me to do, so why don't you provide me a link in the first place and then dropping your supercilious assertions to be atleast a little bit helpful?

yet instead you drop such reply which isn't even close to helpful for new players like me. Don't be offended, just drop me a link so I can catch up, would be really nice.

38 minutes ago, Berom said:

I just joined and looked into future update discussions, which is the right section for such topics, I can't just read everything since I'm not able to, timewise.

But I love such community ppl, giving new ppl a nice welcome with such assumptions, guess the l2 community didn't change at all. <- referring to the "humor and cheap manipulation" -> nice hybris dude.

In addition to this I kindly asked for a link so I can catch up, that's what you want me to do, so why don't you provide me a link in the first place and then dropping your supercilious assertions to be atleast a little bit helpful?

yet instead you drop such reply which isn't even close to helpful for new players like me. Don't be offended, just drop me a link so I can catch up, would be really nice.

You are right...you just join and ask about increasing 3 accounts limit...you know how that sound! Bots and Adena sellers had various methods of "forcing" NcWest staff to take a decision in a particular direction. One method is to log multiple forum accounts and ask the same thing over and over again. You are right again, community didnt change at all regarding cheaters :). And I said "looks like"...this gave you the oportunity to explain your self :).
Timewise is to go on dev tab and read heir comments there, to give an update about increasing number of accounts per PC: is TBD or SOON^^....it looks like they have big problems with servers when population go over 3000 online and they can do it in next maintanance or in 6 months or never.

Again, since you just join can you tell us your class,lvl and equip and area where you have problems killing mobs?

1 hour ago, TheThrax said:

You are right...you just join and ask about increasing 3 accounts limit...you know how that sound! Bots and Adena sellers had various methods of "forcing" NcWest staff to take a decision in a particular direction. One method is to log multiple forum accounts and ask the same thing over and over again. You are right again, community didnt change at all regarding cheaters :). And I said "looks like"...this gave you the oportunity to explain your self :).
Timewise is to go on dev tab and read heir comments there, to give an update about increasing number of accounts per PC: is TBD or SOON^^....it looks like they have big problems with servers when population go over 3000 online and they can do it in next maintanance or in 6 months or never.

Again, since you just join can you tell us your class,lvl and equip and area where you have problems killing mobs?

It would be an offtopic then.  Yet even if this topic is old, maybe a little reminder isn't too bad for them not to forget such thing. Yes adena botter are kinda annoying, yet it's the only chance for ppl to get a bit of gear.

Im playing mainly a Feoh Muse ( Naia), just became lvl 102, using the l2store provided R99gear, yet I didn't tried to go to the time limited hunting zone Storm Isle again because when I went there with lvl 100 without any special gear I got two hit by the monsters. Some might say, ofc that's how it has to be, I'd rather say it's not possible for ppl with lvl 100 to farm just a little bit adena there since you can't get any quality items before reaching several higher levels or spending alot of money in the l2store/adenashops. Either they should change the "recomanded level" to 105-120 for example or they let spawn several "weaker" monsters with lower adena amount which aren't easy to kill solo but they are killable.

Don't forget I didn't try to go with a party there since most ppl in clans and outside are botting only. I'm well aware that if you go with a party of 7 (included tank healer buffer dd) you can probably kill these monsters but there we are back to the 3 client policy which means I can't go there with a full bot party (ofc it is to prevent adenashops to go there and to maximize the teamwork between players). Yet my lvl and gear is too low to get recruited by an active clan. I tried to but I didn't get any answers after they knew I'm not lvl 104 or above. Also please remember I started playing 9 days ago and I don't really have an overview about stats and what is strong what is op, it just seems to me that I came to a level range where solo playing isn't as beneficial as playing in a party for a few hours but I'm standing in front of a closed door because my level and equitment (which I can't really change atm) are too low to get into the "club".

I really like to hear your thoughts about it and maybe you can drop an advise here or as "PM" so I can advance ingame. Thanks in advance!

Hi Berom. Altough this is not probably the right post , i will give you some hints. Lineage 2 was a Party game. It was great until maybe GOD ( Goddess of Destruction ) 2012. Sadly the last 7 years the company ( NCsoft ) is trying to make as much money as possible since the game gone Free to play. Bot masters / RMT and Scripters killed the game very fast as it became harder and harder for legit people to progress with the same pace. Going forward to today the game play changed to almost solo  ( or box chars ) . Bot masters and RMT's dominate everything along with coward well equiped people who spend tons of $$$ in the game shop . The game lost it's purpose : Party hunting / Clan activites / and War - Sieges. 

Despite all the negative comments from above you can still have fun. It's all down to your objective. What you seek from a game. Even if you spend $ 10.000 on nc coins and equip your char with Top gear, still there will be some people who will 1 shot you. ( Game is broken on pvp ) . 

You can still find a friendly clan and do fun stuff all together. i am not going to lie to you, there are no more places for Solo hunting adena, unless your char worths at least $ 10.000K and even so in future update Drops will be nerfed once again along with crafting system. 

Have fun , that is for Free ;) 

16 minutes ago, Free2play said:

Hi Berom. Altough this is not probably the right post , i will give you some hints. Lineage 2 was a Party game. It was great until maybe GOD ( Goddess of Destruction ) 2012. Sadly the last 7 years the company ( NCsoft ) is trying to make as much money as possible since the game gone Free to play. Bot masters / RMT and Scripters killed the game very fast as it became harder and harder for legit people to progress with the same pace. Going forward to today the game play changed to almost solo  ( or box chars ) . Bot masters and RMT's dominate everything along with coward well equiped people who spend tons of $$$ in the game shop . The game lost it's purpose : Party hunting / Clan activites / and War - Sieges. 

Despite all the negative comments from above you can still have fun. It's all down to your objective. What you seek from a game. Even if you spend $ 10.000 on nc coins and equip your char with Top gear, still there will be some people who will 1 shot you. ( Game is broken on pvp ) . 

You can still find a friendly clan and do fun stuff all together. i am not going to lie to you, there are no more places for Solo hunting adena, unless your char worths at least $ 10.000K and even so in future update Drops will be nerfed once again along with crafting system. 

Have fun , that is for Free ;) 

Actually it's what Im expecting: an active clan with which you can play, farm and pvp and having a progress. Even if it is taking longer but the active clans are only recruiting high lvl characters which means I have to let my character afk in blazing for a long time untill any active clan is willing to invite me :P

But thanks for the advice, I already thought so.

On 12/9/2019 at 8:53 AM, Berom said:

Actually it's what Im expecting: an active clan with which you can play, farm and pvp and having a progress. Even if it is taking longer but the active clans are only recruiting high lvl characters which means I have to let my character afk in blazing for a long time untill any active clan is willing to invite me :P

But thanks for the advice, I already thought so.

Start your own clan and invite other new players. Also you have 3 clients, make a Tank, DD, and ISS. With that combo you will be surprised at the things you can do, even with lower gear. At 102 lvl dont feel obligated to leave Blazing Swamp, you can stay there for a couple more levels till your 3 toon party gets a little stronger. 

On 12/9/2019 at 2:36 PM, Berom said:

Also please remember I started playing 9 days ago and I don't really have an overview about stats and what is strong what is op, it just seems to me that I came to a level range where solo playing isn't as beneficial as playing in a party for a few hours but I'm standing in front of a closed door because my level and equitment (which I can't really change atm) are too low to get into the "club".

I really like to hear your thoughts about it and maybe you can drop an advise here or as "PM" so I can advance ingame. Thanks in advance!

Bro, the fact that you started 9 days ago and you manage to lvl to 102 its a great accomplish :) This is a MMORPG game ....not FiFa or CS...your toon become better in time, just like the wine.

Time limited zones are not a benckmark nor a serious reason to increase 3 clients limit...its just a bad example.
Keep searching for small active clans, Im also on naia and i see all the time recruiting posts on server chat.
I can give you 1 important advice: forget about PVP...once you learn that you can focus on what you need...