hiroaki

soulshots don't work

hiroaki    0

The soulshots do not work for me, they cannot be used with my tyrr titan I have tried with the commons, event and misterious shoulshots and even so it tells me that I do not have and I can not equip them, only those of magicians are equipped. ... I hope to make a solution and be able to log in at least 4 accounts.Shot00002.png

Morfej    3

Same for me SSR not work on 1 char , and work fine on other char same account . Try everything relog , restart client , craft new SSR ... restart PC -  nothing and nothing , w8n for solution

Nymphadorae    53

I had this problem too, but the launcher update from yesterday solved it. Try to close everything, update launcher and try again ;)

• Thanks 1

Dargor    22
3 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

I had this problem too, but the launcher update from yesterday solved it. Try to close everything, update launcher and try again ;)

It fixed the spiritshots on one of my toons but now I have issues with the fishing shots on another toon. Seems like something's still wrong.

Nymphadorae    53
On 09/08/2019 at 9:42 AM, Nymphadorae said:

Yeah, nevermind, it's still f***ed up from time to time :(