Client crash trigger

Daikon

we all know this client leaks all over the place but since the patch ive been crashing to desktop a lot more and i mean a LOT more then i was before. it seems to be random but it does happens sometimes when i open a tab or clan quest click. i cant pinpoint anything but something is definitively sketchy.

im running a brand new PC thats like 6 month old 5800X3D and a RTX 4080 along with 32G ram. so i dont think its on my side.

i am still on windows 10, cause i know some peoples been complaining about random crash on windows 11, so i did not update it.

4 hours ago, WITM said:

we all know this client leaks all over the place but since the patch ive been crashing to desktop a lot more and i mean a LOT more then i was before. it seems to be random but it does happens sometimes when i open a tab or clan quest click. i cant pinpoint anything but something is definitively sketchy.

im running a brand new PC thats like 6 month old 5800X3D and a RTX 4080 along with 32G ram. so i dont think its on my side.

i am still on windows 10, cause i know some peoples been complaining about random crash on windows 11, so i did not update it.

Yes agreed, ever since the patch same thing with me and a lot of people I know.

I created a ticket and submitted it and they answered me.

Quote...."please post it in Forums because the management monitors them and will answer you there".

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, socketka said:

I just get disconnect on all windows at once without having any packet loss with my connection.

I used to have that issue.  I had no issues with latency at all in any online game except lineage 2. My tracerts to the servers were under 70 ms (I could physically drive to dallas/austin in a few hours). Turns out it was my router that I was using. It just seems one day the router decided it no longer liked lineage 2 and even a factory reset didn't solve the problem. Whatever was causing the problem it didn't effect the number four port. Ports 1-3 would guarantee a dc from lineage 2 sometimes within minutes. Port four though had no such problems.  The router had stopped working a couple times during the day when it got really hot (texas lol). So I kind of assume it was partially heat damage that was the issue.