Exalted Quest - Confronting a Great Monster

Dawe

I accepted this quest before the "Update" where you should defeat these mosters:

1. Epic Istina
  2. Epic Octavis
  3. Epic Tauti
  4. Ekimus
  5. Earth Wyrm Trasken (Trasken task could be completed by defeating the Armed Kechi, Veridan, Michaela (which i did))

But, after the "Update" the list have been changed... Instead of Ekimus i need to defeat Beleth (or Darion)

How in the hell i should defeat one of those two Bosses? Noone in the Party matching goes there....

I am suppossed to ditch the progress i made and select the third option? (If that's even possible)

On 8.08.2019 at 3:10 AM, Dawe said:

I accepted this quest before the "Update" where you should defeat these mosters:

1. Epic Istina
  2. Epic Octavis
  3. Epic Tauti
  4. Ekimus
  5. Earth Wyrm Trasken (Trasken task could be completed by defeating the Armed Kechi, Veridan, Michaela (which i did))

But, after the "Update" the list have been changed... Instead of Ekimus i need to defeat Beleth (or Darion)

How in the hell i should defeat one of those two Bosses? Noone in the Party matching goes there....

I am suppossed to ditch the progress i made and select the third option? (If that's even possible)

If you play on Naia just ask some United clan  member when they go Beleth and you will get inv.

On 8/8/2019 at 8:54 PM, PixyLicks said:

this game is and always has been a party and Clan game, the only way to get on is in Clan

it has never been a Solo game or a box fest

I don't agree. Many , even overwhelmingly many things in L2 were, are and will be solo/small group based.

Clans are a major part of this game, no doubt about it, but there was always an option to go the other way if you do desire.

PS about Beleth and Darion, at a point when the exalted was firstly introduced, you had the same thing, you had to kill Beleth (Darion didn't count), after that they have changed it and now it's back to the original thing. A bit weird and possibly a  bug? Juji can shed some light on that question.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 6:30 AM, mixa said:

I don't agree. Many , even overwhelmingly many things in L2 were, are and will be solo/small group based.

Clans are a major part of this game, no doubt about it, but there was always an option to go the other way if you do desire.

PS about Beleth and Darion, at a point when the exalted was firstly introduced, you had the same thing, you had to kill Beleth (Darion didn't count), after that they have changed it and now it's back to the original thing. A bit weird and possibly a  bug? Juji can shed some light on that question.

I agree. It was also possible to form ad hoc groups outside of clans and alliances to accomplish some of the quests. Granted, for some of the more epic raids you needed better coordination that only comes from clans and allies, but I'd like to think that we'll eventually see lots of people using party matching for Exalted and similar raids.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2019 at 4:30 PM, mixa said:

Doubt it wasn't intentional since they also added the option to kill 10k mobs in gc or ev instead.