KAMAEL LV 76 IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS

On 8/8/2019 at 4:31 AM, Chernobyl said:

My point is that this game had the idea of being hardcore and hard to level up. How does a player gain lv 76 in 4 hours? P2W forever

So the answer to the above, was that you needed a verification that it s another P2W game? Why you seem so surprised? Life itself is P2W. Better get used to it. You d do it, i d do it, every1 d do it.  And i am a rather low middle class guy. (Well, once i find a job, that is, lol) Is it unfair? Depends how you make your own money i guess... 

He must have saved up a bunch of items that gave instant XP.  Then after a certain level, most likely ran around killing all the RB and Bosses with a streamlined and methodical clan/plan, while having around 200-300% more XP combined buff.  He played smart, has knowledge, and has the clan/alliance behind him to help facilitate it all.  $20 in NC store packaged bundled, but probably several hundreds of millions in adena and hoarded materials, either donated or earned, to get the insta XP items needed.

I don’t know him and he doesn’t dispute the allegation of “botting” before, but no bot could pull this off.  He planned brilliantly and succeeded with his plan.  Well done Sir.

• Haha 1

The trouble is not that,, the question is, u kill rb with hoe many ppl, 7? And where u toke all that gear to can do it... all in gludio server can see your characters, dressed with adenas taken from b0t partys or black market...

Thats the real problem, u are not a fair player... ?

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 10:03 AM, Shane said:

He must have saved up a bunch of items that gave instant XP.  Then after a certain level, most likely ran around killing all the RB and Bosses with a streamlined and methodical clan/plan, while having around 200-300% more XP combined buff.  He played smart, has knowledge, and has the clan/alliance behind him to help facilitate it all.  $20 in NC store packaged bundled, but probably several hundreds of millions in adena and hoarded materials, either donated or earned, to get the insta XP items needed.

I don’t know him and he doesn’t dispute the allegation of “botting” before, but no bot could pull this off.  He planned brilliantly and succeeded with his plan.  Well done Sir.

Stanx complimenting himself with one of his 20 accounts, You really have ego issues Stanky

"He planned brilliantly and succeeded with his plan.  Well done Sir." This part really made me LOL

Someone needs therapy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

• Haha 1

On 8/8/2019 at 10:03 AM, Shane said:

I read that with Morgan Freeman voice. xD

7 hours ago, TEXito said:

The trouble is not that,, the question is, u kill rb with hoe many ppl, 7? And where u toke all that gear to can do it... all in gludio server can see your characters, dressed with adenas taken from b0t partys or black market...

Thats the real problem, u are not a fair player... ?

tbh, blackmarket can't provide such things that we have 

19 hours ago, Villacolors said:

Someone needs therapy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

It appears that you need the therapy, if you believe your own conspiracy, and laugh so ridiculously at it.  The diagnosis is “dementia,” you have this fantasy you believe as reality.  

I play on talking island and have no idea who this guy is.  76 in 4 hours is impressive, if it’s done legally and without glitch/abuse.  

More cheese less whine please.

On 8/8/2019 at 3:44 AM, Chernobyl said:

Is this really classic? How does a player get to lv 76 in less than 24 hours?????

9h334Ig.png

Quite simple. They did gave the toon top A GRADE GEAR they had in pocket and sent him to do raid after raid... WITH top b gear you are able to solo raids up to 30 lvl if I recall corectly so with top A you can probably go higher. Then few party of bots doing raid after raid. What else do you expect from numer one botter [moderated]?

22 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Quick reminder that making accusations against other players, even in jest, is not allowed on the Lineage 2 forums. Please take a moment to review our Code of Conduct if you are unsure of the rules.

Thank you!

Nobody here is making accusations especially in jest. I just stated fact that everybody on gludio server is aware off. The problem is that gms are lazy in their work of banning players especially those who drop sh*t ton of money :)

Edited by Aikanaro

On 8/13/2019 at 5:24 PM, Aikanaro said:

Nobody here is making accusations especially in jest. I just stated fact that everybody on gludio server is aware off. The problem is that gms are lazy in their work of banning players especially those who drop sh*t ton of money :)

Dont respond to a forum bot. :D

Edited by Kasemets
Yeah, necroing forum posts is my hobby.

On 13/8/2019 at 5:24 PM, Aikanaro said:

yea if they were gonna do that work of urs, 95% of us wouldnt be in game or here. lol

Edited by JimVoul