Forums

How to get Diploma? Como conseguir o Diploma

Guys, how do I get the "Diploma" item to swap in the "immortal set" in the NPC Mentoring Manager (Mentor Guide). I was a mentor and a mentor and I didn't win the Mentee Certificate in any way. I am playing on Chronos Live Server.

Thanks in advance to those who can help!

Pessoal, como faço para que o item "Diploma" troque no "conjunto imortal" no NPC Mentoring Manager (Guia do Mentor). Eu era mentor e mentor e não ganhei o Certificado Mentee de forma alguma. Eu estou jogando no Chronos Live Server.

Agradecemos antecipadamente a quem puder ajudar!

Edited by Angels2019
Traduzir

17 hours ago, UIYKTYG said:

Cara, os mentees não ganham mais diploma porque esse sistema já é antigo.

Hoje no nível 40 você ganha equipamentos (Paulina twilight/apocalypse) que ultrapassam os status dos antigos sets imortal/requiem.

Valeu parceiro pela explicação, é porque o item "Diploma" ainda é pedido no NPC para trocar no set immortal. Deveriam tirar esse item, já que não tem mais uso.

• Moderators

Greetings,

I want to remind everyone that our forum's language is and always has been English. You may use whatever language pleases you in the clan recruitment section. Here, however, English ist the only way to go, people.

Regards

Leto

• Thanks 1

On 2019. 08. 08. at 11:17 PM, Angels2019 said:

Guys, how do I get the "Diploma" item to swap in the "immortal set" in the NPC Mentoring Manager (Mentor Guide). I was a mentor and a mentor and I didn't win the Mentee Certificate in any way. I am playing on Chronos Live Server.

Thanks in advance to those who can help!

Pessoal, como faço para que o item "Diploma" troque no "conjunto imortal" no NPC Mentoring Manager (Guia do Mentor). Eu era mentor e mentor e não ganhei o Certificado Mentee de forma alguma. Eu estou jogando no Chronos Live Server.

Agradecemos antecipadamente a quem puder ajudar!

really? start new char again, you get free tw set and apo weap and jewels to. 1 hour and you awakened.

• Like 1