Lag Issues

what3v3r

I agree,

There's been an issue with buff potions, sometimes can be 30 seconds before I even get the new set. (And this is after xx:00 of the hour).
I've noticed macro next target is being slow.
I've also noticed skill macro being very slow inbetween skills.

This has been happening on and off ever since the launch, but I feel like things are getting worse as the days go by.

I would like to see an server base exp boost for the inconvience please.

Thats the automated easy answer when you complain about lag. Nc never responsible about lag but your pc does.But when there are so many people complain about this sudden at the same time maybe they should think better cant be their pc. We still waiting an answer. And 100% its not our pc or our internet blah blah blah. @Juji

This is getting beyond stupid. I've probably lost more EXP today than gained, having to keep sending my ISS back to town to rez dead toon because keeps dying from the lag.

There is nobody actually monitoring the server after such update? I've not once seen one update go smoothly, so why is nobody monitoring the server over the weekend?

I've used a lot of consumables today. I highly doubt I'll see any compensation.

Edited by modnar

5 hours ago, Draecke said:

also this is confirmed by everyone on the l2community discord channel so really a server side issue!!

Yea it's a real bad lag, I contacted support and they want me to run dxdiag plus download and run Hi-JackThis to give them a report on what could be screwing things up so they will probably blame it on things on our end so not even gonna mess with it.

The thing is this seems to be a specific type of lag because I have no problem just moving around in game. But once I engage anything I get lag. Have 1500atk. spd. and it looks like I have 200atk. spd. I'm killing my F-keys trying to make a given skill initiate. Game is currently unplayable. Logged off and went to watch TV. Going to log in again and see if there's any change. If not...Random movie here I come. 

This Issue was there right after Fafurion update when i upgraded my weapon into krishna one. It started  lagging same like now but it wasn't very frequent so I just decided to blame it on my internet then the lag got stronger after a new launcher update and yesterday it became unplayable. I just dont get how can this be happening its like we are being forced to quit and stop playing the game that we like. Every other game works fine for me Guild Wars 2 is playable Dota 2 is aswell so it cant be my internet or PC. I'm just disappointed I'ts like SS lag again that didn't get fixed for months but that was playable at least.