14th Anniversary Preview

Neutron

• L2 Team

14th Anniversary Preview

As mentioned in our 2018 Roadmap, we’re kicking off the anniversary celebration next week with a number of different festivities. Here’s a quick overview of what you can expect.

Squash Event (April 25–May 16)

• Destroy squash with Chrono weapons for amazing rewards
  • New Kat the Cat Appearance Stone (event reward only)
  • New 1-hr 100% XP Rune reward from Squash event (item will be deleted on May 30)

The 14th Anniversary Event from HQ is on a different game version, therefore we’re discussing plans with the development team to release it in the West later in the year.

14th Anniversary Server Settings (April 25–May 16)

• 300% Vitality Bonus
  • No XP Loss Upon Death
  • 200% Item Drop Rate on Sat/Sun Schedule Below:
    • 2018-04-28 00:00:00 ~ 2018-04-29 23:59:59
    • 2018-05-05 00:00:00 ~ 2018-05-06 23:59:59
    • 2018-05-12 00:00:00 ~ 2018-05-13 23:59:59
    • 2018-05-19 00:00:00 ~ 2018-05-20 23:59:59

Store Update

• Prices permanently slashed to 1 NCoin on several existing items
  • Veteran rewards will return with new 13th and 14th anniversary items
  • Special discount on Vitality items

Notice for Next Month: Hero Coin rewards will be updated in mid/late May along with a few purchase limit restrictions

14th Anniversary Mega Media Contest (Video, Artwork, Screenshot)

Stay tuned for more details next week!

Celebrate Lineage II’s 14th anniversary with GM Buffs from Fantasy Isle on April 27

Yours,

The Lineage II Team

300% vp bonus... and for the players who cant spend in l2store is totally useless... bring again 50% xp at least pleasexD ... double adena x2 with megasupernerf adena still low adena anyways.

Let's see this squash event before comment about it, thanks for the no xp loss.

Ok,

I have a hope, that I(We) will get reply from You Neutron ( but chances are very low)

1st Why only our version have "boost" for Siegel Hell Knight and Spirit of Revange works only on Tank? ( i made few tickets abou that and i was got standard info, that they are work on it, and on last my ticket(after 3months! just LOL) i got info, that this skill works as intended

2nd Why i got reply from Support, that selfbuff Hand of Einhasad works as intended, when it does not ? (I mean: Blessed Spirits shouts are consuming(but dmg is not increased; the same values with or without it) only when ISS are hitting only NPC( on players, and monsters blessed spirits shots are not consuming)

Guys, Ladies,People help me and force NC Staff to reply at my calls

TY for help !

59 minutes ago, ZolteR said:

When's Red Libra? 9_9

18/4/2018 at 6:59 PM, Conguero said:

Dear players,

Many of you have asked about the return of Red Libra. We’d like to run this event twice in 2018 beginning in summertime

Cheers,

The Lineage II Team

• L2 Team
2 hours ago, OneWingedAngle said:

Ok,

I have a hope, that I(We) will get reply from You Neutron ( but chances are very low)

1st Why only our version have "boost" for Siegel Hell Knight and Spirit of Revange works only on Tank? ( i made few tickets abou that and i was got standard info, that they are work on it, and on last my ticket(after 3months! just LOL) i got info, that this skill works as intended

2nd Why i got reply from Support, that selfbuff Hand of Einhasad works as intended, when it does not ? (I mean: Blessed Spirits shouts are consuming(but dmg is not increased; the same values with or without it) only when ISS are hitting only NPC( on players, and monsters blessed spirits shots are not consuming)

Guys, Ladies,People help me and force NC Staff to reply at my calls

TY for help !

1. Could you explain this in more detail, i'm not really sure what the issue is being described. I will ask QA to review it if you can provide steps on where the fault is occurring and how to replicate the problem.

2. I looked at the skill and it seems to be a bug to me, I have asked QA to submit it to Dev for review. What's difficult to say is which part is considered a bug in the skill, it's unclear if any damage boost is intended from Spiritshots, so a fix could be that spirit shots are not consumed anymore rather than adding the damage boost effect.

8 hours ago, Neutron said:

Store Update

It would really really really be great if you can bring back Istina/Octavis passes too.... and maybe conjure up Tauti passes :)

10 hours ago, Neutron said:

1. Could you explain this in more detail, i'm not really sure what the issue is being described. I will ask QA to review it if you can provide steps on where the fault is occurring and how to replicate the problem.

2. I looked at the skill and it seems to be a bug to me, I have asked QA to submit it to Dev for review. What's difficult to say is which part is considered a bug in the skill, it's unclear if any damage boost is intended from Spiritshots, so a fix could be that spirit shots are not consumed anymore rather than adding the damage boost effect.

Ad1.

Look here is a passive skills on rest teritories(we had, the same in our patch notes)

Grand Thorn of Vengeance -Increases P. Atk. by 3%/6%/8%/10% and Reflect Damage/Reflect Magic by 5%/9%/12%/15%. Activates the Avenging Will with a chance of 30% on you when you attack and activates the Spirit of Revenge on your party members with a certain chance when you are hit.

Spirit of Revenge (trigger) - Removes debuffs and increases for 5 sec P. Atk./M. Atk. by 2%/3%4%/6% and Damage Reflection by 5%.

and here this skill works only on tank,(party members do not received this tigger/buff)

It doesnt have any sense, because rest tank's tiggers works properly and tigger apply on party members

• Phoenix Spirit
  • Eva’s Presence
  • Shilen’s Presence

through 3 months i was getting info, that Support team works on it and on my last ticket i got info, that this skill works as intended, and Passive skills was bad translated, and this tigger should work only on tank. For me it sound, stop asking we do not know how to fix.

14 hours ago, Orion said:

300% vp bonus... and for the players who cant spend in l2store is totally useless... bring again 50% xp at least pleasexD ... double adena x2 with megasupernerf adena still low adena anyways.

Let's see this squash event before comment about it, thanks for the no xp loss.

• Special discount on Vitality items ?

18 hours ago, Neutron said:

14th Anniversary Preview

As mentioned in our 2018 Roadmap, we’re kicking off the anniversary celebration next week with a number of different festivities. Here’s a quick overview of what you can expect.

• New 1-hr 100% XP Rune reward from Squash event (item will be deleted on May 30)

The 14th Anniversary Event from HQ is on a different game version, therefore we’re discussing plans with the development team to release it in the West later in the year.

• Double Adena Drop (Quantity) on Weekends Only
  • 300% Vitality Bonus
  • No XP Loss Upon Death

Store Update

Notice for Next Month: Hero Coin rewards will be updated in mid/late May along with a few purchase limit restrictions

Celebrate Lineage II’s 14th anniversary with GM Buffs from Fantasy Isle on April 27

Yours,

The Lineage II Team

Squash Event  change to tarot or mb other event ?

21 hours ago, Neutron said:

14th Anniversary Preview

• 300% Vitality Bonus
  • No XP Loss Upon Death

Store Update

Yours,

The Lineage II Team

Add 50% XP to base and it might be remotely meaningful for the current existing 105+ player base..

so far not very impressed with this..

4 hours ago, OneWingedAngle said:

Look here is a passive skills on rest teritories(we had, the same in our patch notes)

Grand Thorn of Vengeance -Increases P. Atk. by 3%/6%/8%/10% and Reflect Damage/Reflect Magic by 5%/9%/12%/15%. Activates the Avenging Will with a chance of 30% on you when you attack and activates the Spirit of Revenge on your party members with a certain chance when you are hit.

Spirit of Revenge (trigger) - Removes debuffs and increases for 5 sec P. Atk./M. Atk. by 2%/3%4%/6% and Damage Reflection by 5%.

and here this skill works only on tank,(party members do not received this tigger/buff)

It doesnt have any sense, because rest tank's tiggers works properly and tigger apply on party members

• Phoenix Spirit
  • Eva’s Presence
  • Shilen’s Presence

through 3 months i was getting info, that Support team works on it and on my last ticket i got info, that this skill works as intended, and Passive skills was bad translated, and this tigger should work only on tank. For me it sound, stop asking we do not know how to fix.

In the Korean skill description ist says that Spirit of Revenge is activated on yourself (자신/自身에게 리벤지 스피릿을 발동한다):
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/그랜드+쏜+오브+벤젼스

Whether in view of how the other tank triggers work this makes sense or not is another question. But that's what it says :)

49 minutes ago, Draecke said:

Add 50% XP to base and it might be remotely meaningful for the current existing 105+ player base..

so far not very impressed with this..

You DO realize that there's alot of ppl still in the midtier of 100-103, right? So please, pretty pretty please, stop being so motherf*cking selfish, ffs!!!

10 minutes ago, Astarothy said:

You DO realize that there's alot of ppl still in the midtier of 100-103, right? So please, pretty pretty please, stop being so motherf*cking selfish, ffs!!!

how is adding an extra 50% XP boost to base XP even remotely a bad thing for ppl below 105 ? in what world is your mind that you associate that with selfishness ?

also 50% XP to base adds more actual XP then 300% Vitality which forces people to buy Vit maintenance stuff from L2store..

btw minor detail but I'am one of the very few 105+ ppl around that's actually been xping nonstop almost daily those that are 100~104

it's just that many ppl that I know who are 105 only logs these days for sieges or not even that anymore.. they're bored and if the game doesn't give anything for them to focus & progress on why would they even care / bother right ?

13 minutes ago, Draecke said:

how is adding an extra 50% XP boost to base XP even remotely a bad thing for ppl below 105 ? in what world is your mind that you associate that with selfishness ?

also 50% XP to base adds more actual XP then 300% Vitality which forces people to buy Vit maintenance stuff from L2store..

btw minor detail but I'am one of the very few 105+ ppl around that's actually been xping nonstop almost daily those that are 100~104

it's just that many ppl that I know who are 105 only logs these days for sieges or not even that anymore.. they're bored and if the game doesn't give anything for them to focus & progress on why would they even care / bother right ?

There is 60 nc coin for vitality not 160 300+200 scroll+vital runa + other buffs = +500 bonus

2 hours ago, SasyPisos said:

There is 60 nc coin for vitality not 160 300+200 scroll+vital runa + other buffs = +500 bonus

Bonus can be 5k but if it do not last 10 min than is same as to not have it.

So if player want little extra xp gain then need to use Vitality Maintaining Potion (1 Hour)  = 160  NCoin.

If player play 5 hours each day that is 800  * 30 = 24.000 Ncoin for month.

So if player have prestige pack too will be around 310 EUR each month without buying other potions or scrolls and shoots from L2 store.

And don't forget that will need to happen sooner or latter RMT for gear.

To play L2 player need to have good job and sacrifice big part of salary.

Other sacrifice is that player cant have wife and family and live only for his hobby wasting at least 5 hours daily and maybe wife credit card too lol

On 4/20/2018 at 8:09 PM, Neutron said:

• 300% Vitality Bonus
  • No XP Loss Upon Death

Yours,

The Lineage II Team

Would you guys consider Double drop chances for any item also for this period ?  

Neutron, please look at this from the standpoint of someone who does not have a lot to spend on the game.  The vitality boost only lasts for a few minutes, so to get much benefit from it, the player must buy vitality maintaining items.  Even at half price, which is what I expect your sale to be, that's far more expensive than many players can afford.  Using SleepingPower's calculations, even at half price that's 12,000 ncoins for one month of benefit.  Honestly, this looks more like a way for NCSoft to get more people to spend money on vitality maintenance items than an anniversary celebration.  Please consider the 50% base exp increase suggested above.  That helps everyone, even those of limited funds, and is cause for celebration by the whole server, not just the rich. 

2 hours ago, Rambler said:

Neutron, please look at this from the standpoint of someone who does not have a lot to spend on the game.  The vitality boost only lasts for a few minutes, so to get much benefit from it, the player must buy vitality maintaining items.  Even at half price, which is what I expect your sale to be, that's far more expensive than many players can afford.  Using SleepingPower's calculations, even at half price that's 12,000 ncoins for one month of benefit.  Honestly, this looks more like a way for NCSoft to get more people to spend money on vitality maintenance items than an anniversary celebration.  Please consider the 50% base exp increase suggested above.  That helps everyone, even those of limited funds, and is cause for celebration by the whole server, not just the rich. 

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

7 hours ago, Astarothy said:

Looks like u are the only selfish here. U may able to buy tons of vita items but i m sure there is hundreds of player cant buy it, or dont want to waste money in game. And vita stands just for 5-10 mins max under normal conditions. U mean, just me or ppl like me who can afford vita items should get adventage from this event ? Why is it bad to get +%50 all the time by everyone ?

7 hours ago, Astarothy said:

My friend is better for all the 50% xp base bonus... the 300% vp is for players who spend money buying maint. potions or some lucky guy who keep the 4 birthday potions x year...yes I'm stuck at 102 and dont have vp potions or money to spend... the 300% vp is totally useless for me and for a lot of players :/

Archived