14th Anniversary Preview

Neutron

Guys I really do not understand all of you "crying" here. If they announced what bonus gonna be in this event, THATS WHAT IS GONNA BE! How many times all of you already cried here? Did ever administration cared about all your tiers? Did they ever changed what they announced? NEVER! So got information and stay quiet and be happy that they give u chance to know few days in advance...

@Neutron, is there a chance that we get the Mounts (Darkmane Pacer, Gold Maned Lion, Black Bear...) back with the coming Store Update? Been waiting for them now for 2 years cause i missed to buy them by an hour on the 12th Anniversary. (http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/store-promos/12th-anniversary-sale-04062016.php)

ty for taking your time, 
TuckTuck :)

On 4/20/2018 at 8:09 PM, Neutron said:

14th Anniversary Preview

• Destroy squash with Chrono weapons for amazing rewards
  • New Kat the Cat Appearance Stone (event reward only)
  • New 1-hr 100% XP Rune reward from Squash event (item will be deleted on May 30)

The 14th Anniversary Event from HQ is on a different game version, therefore we’re discussing plans with the development team to release it in the West later in the year.

Sorry Neutron i couldn't resist

amazing reward list:

1. modify scroll armor

2. modify scroll weapon

3. gemsone A

4. eas

5. fish stew men +3

6. fish stew wit +3

7. fish stew con +3  

and some other very nice goodies which will help fight you vs dragon weapon stage 3 )

On 21/4/2018 at 7:48 PM, Orion said:

My friend is better for all the 50% xp base bonus... the 300% vp is for players who spend money buying maint. potions or some lucky guy who keep the 4 birthday potions x year...yes I'm stuck at 102 and dont have vp potions or money to spend... the 300% vp is totally useless for me and for a lot of players :/

And this?:

• New 1-hr 100% XP Rune reward from Squash event (item will be deleted on May 30)

1 hour ago, Oeste said:

And this?:

Let's see the chance to obtain this scrolls... and the chance or how get event items :ph34r: in 2 day we will know

Ghost and HitEye are likely correct that nothing will change. But when NCSoft stages an event that is meant to be a celebration for everyone, and that gives those with limited funds no reason to celebrate at all, there is no reason in the world for us not to suggest a better alternative.  Maybe it won't impact this event, but who knows, if anyone is listening, maybe they will take the viewpoint and needs of the less rich into account the next time.  Or maybe not.  Either way, we are within our rights to suggest improvements without being accused of "crying."  That's the point of the forums, after all -- to suggest improvements, not to bow down to our masters.

• L2 Team
On 4/21/2018 at 5:19 AM, OneWingedAngle said:

Ad1.

Look here is a passive skills on rest teritories(we had, the same in our patch notes)

Grand Thorn of Vengeance -Increases P. Atk. by 3%/6%/8%/10% and Reflect Damage/Reflect Magic by 5%/9%/12%/15%. Activates the Avenging Will with a chance of 30% on you when you attack and activates the Spirit of Revenge on your party members with a certain chance when you are hit.

Spirit of Revenge (trigger) - Removes debuffs and increases for 5 sec P. Atk./M. Atk. by 2%/3%4%/6% and Damage Reflection by 5%.

and here this skill works only on tank,(party members do not received this tigger/buff)

It doesnt have any sense, because rest tank's tiggers works properly and tigger apply on party members

• Phoenix Spirit
  • Eva’s Presence
  • Shilen’s Presence

through 3 months i was getting info, that Support team works on it and on my last ticket i got info, that this skill works as intended, and Passive skills was bad translated, and this tigger should work only on tank. For me it sound, stop asking we do not know how to fix.

We go by the in-game descriptions, as far as when we check bugs and functionality since that's the 'real' information from the game. The way patch notes are created is mostly done by hand so there is a lot more room for human error. In-game text is looked over more carefully and is what gets amended and corrected during the localization process.

Going by the in-game text and original KR data there is no reference to any party benefits to the skill.

Thanks

• L2 Team
11 hours ago, TuckTuck said:

@Neutron, is there a chance that we get the Mounts (Darkmane Pacer, Gold Maned Lion, Black Bear...) back with the coming Store Update? Been waiting for them now for 2 years cause i missed to buy them by an hour on the 12th Anniversary. (http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/store-promos/12th-anniversary-sale-04062016.php)

ty for taking your time, 
TuckTuck :)

Good idea, we'll add them back in.

Thanks

Hi,

i think it would be a great idea to bring back Dandy's Dragon Weapons event for the 14th anniversary. This way everyone can have some fun in game either pvp or pve

even if it is just for a little while this would make a lot of people happy. (bring some balance in game for a little while)

1 hour ago, Neutron said:

It was changed to Item Drop Rate bonus instead of Adena.

Thanks

@Neutron

Hi Neutron,

Let me start off by saying thank you for your quick reply and adding the information to your original post. I do have a suggestion as well and I am sure most of the Lineage 2 community would agree, we should have this double drop rate throughout the whole 14th anniversary event.

Now I know that maybe due to the economy of the market this may look like a poor choice, but what the positive side of doing this is boost player mortality into playing not only on the weekends but during the week days. It would bring us back to a time where we created farming groups in party matching and work together to accomplish particular gear goals.

This could also possibly boost sales on drop rate runes since the players will get a taste of what a 7 day 200% drop rate rune could do. (I do understand that the event runs longer then 7 days).

As you can see there are many positive things to come out of running this drop rate event on additional days then just on the weekend.

I hope yourself and the Lineage 2 team truly consider this or reconsider this as a possible improvement to our community and Lineage 2 experience for our celebration.

Thank you

Archived