Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Monday, August 12

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello,

There will be an unscheduled server maintenance tonight 9 p.m. PDT (6 a.m. GMT+2) to alleviate the issue with server outages we have been experiencing. The game will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Thank you for your patience!

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Kellian said:

Is maintenance team aware what is causing lag? And will it be adressed during maintenace?

The server usage is higher than normal, so we are making performance improvements on the game server and will reduce several outdated processes. 

Aden Reconstruction NPCs will also be added back.

8 hours ago, Juji said:

The server usage is higher than normal, so we are making performance improvements on the game server and will reduce several outdated processes. 

Aden Reconstruction NPCs will also be added back.

not enough, at least on naia, right now 2k online and we have lag

@Juji / @Hime according to several feedback from discord the lag / delay issue is back and has not been resolved, please investigate further and restore the game server performance to before this update (or roll back the patches that caused it).

Waiting patiently for this to be resolved, will be playing other games until then so don't bother with l2store stuff this week as most ppl will do the same.

Thx!

@JujiThis maintenance didn't solve the problem where the character attacks and stops, attacks and stops forever. Even without macro, it happens. I tested it on an npc today but it seems to have the same attack as the classic characters. what's up? Is it a change with the update? Or is it really a problem to be solved? Many players are complaining, I stopped playing temporarily until this is resolved. If it really is a change imposed on the update I will stop playing. Because I have no patience. We invest so much in the game. Buy ncoin to get better items so we can do the instances quickly. Even with some good items, it is taking time all the time or sometimes we can not finish.

Edited by GOUJIU

I have to add to this whole "lag lag lag" discussion, that right after the maintenance today (~2 hours after), the game was as smooth as I've never seen it before in the last years. I even had the feeling that the Launcher was faster and the time until I got to the server selection was much less than before...  It's a pitty that it's slower again :( 

Also I have the feeling that it's only regional, isn't it? At the places I was playing the last days, it wasn't great, but I was always wondering what people were complaining about. It was only when I did the L95 rift today, that I saw this whole "1 shot , 2 seconds pause" thing.. 

• Hime unpinned this topic