Classic Server Unscheduled Maintenance: Monday, August 12, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello,

There will be an unscheduled server maintenance tonight 9 p.m. PDT (6 a.m. GMT+2) to alleviate the issue with server outages we have been experiencing. The game will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Thank you for your patience!

@Hime @Juji Could you confirm that it is normal not to be petrified by being above the boss's allowable level and in addition to being able to kill an epic like Orfen, for example, and not have any nerf in the drop? If this continues, I believe it will be untenable to stay on this server!

"classic server" OP kamaels, is that classic? the olympics, classic? epic raid bosses without the classic restrictions? This is another game, other than the one I started, what's going on? why are those decisions of such contrast? What do you intend to do? Is there any communication with the players? Do not read the posts?

the game is deformed more every day, does it cost as much to keep it as it was before? 

7 hours ago, TheEndofThis said:

"classic server" OP kamaels, is that classic? the olympics, classic? epic raid bosses without the classic restrictions? This is another game, other than the one I started, what's going on? why are those decisions of such contrast? What do you intend to do? Is there any communication with the players? Do not read the posts?

the game is deformed more every day, does it cost as much to keep it as it was before? 

Classic server stops to the INTERLUDE.

If i wanted to play normal L2 i have a char in Chronos since 2005......

I want classic..... 

• Hime unpinned this topic