Live Server Game Update: Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance for beginning Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1300 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Hardin's Magical Bags will no longer be available on the L2 Store.
  • Fixed an issue where several Exalted Quests could not be completed due to missing quest dialogue.
  • Fixed an issue where the Sayune jump movement to Desert Quarry was broken.

Other Notes:

• We've been actively working on the server latency issue with the dev team. There may be additional maintenances to address the issues.
  • Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Thanks 1

Good Night (Using google translator)

I hope that correct, this boring and complicated quest, which took me about 40 minutes, I'm taking about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Worst of all, when I'm in town my character moves very well, but when I'm in quest locations, killing mobs and so on, then the character hits, stops, hits, stops, stops, even though I'm around 1,300 atack speed. And then I took a quiz, when I start to look like this, I change the position of the character, he beats faster or faster, but then he beats slowly and stops a little bit, all after this new update and This has been hurting the players, who no longer have the patience to even go on group quest, the Olympics even, was annoying.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lucascink said:

ATK speed bug back... hit and stop, hit and stop all the time :D not  fix this problem...

yes! please, fix that, i play every days, but with this lags is imposible, Thanks 

PD: PLEASE, MAKE THE "WHERE THE FATES INTERSECT" QUEST, REPEATABLE, 200 MOBS TO KILL AND WAIT TO LEVEL UP TO 95 LEVEL, FROM 85 TO 95 WITHOUT QUESTS ?? please make the 200 mobs, DAYLY QUEST

9 hours ago, Hime said:

We've been actively working on the server latency issue with the dev team. There may be additional maintenances to address the issues.

This is the atk speed lag you all talk about. I hope soon it will be fixed, many are affected, most melee classes! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Geminiz said:

yes! please, fix that, i play every days, but with this lags is imposible, Thanks 

PD: PLEASE, MAKE THE "WHERE THE FATES INTERSECT" QUEST, REPEATABLE, 200 MOBS TO KILL AND WAIT TO LEVEL UP TO 95 LEVEL, FROM 85 TO 95 WITHOUT QUESTS ?? please make the 200 mobs, DAYLY QUEST

I would say why don’t they make it first mob to kill you go straight to 110lvl and drop r110 bloody and dark +20 weapons and armor....

isnt it rediculous as it is already the game?? 

You understand that there are people who play this game from ages where to get to 80lvl you needed years and now you can get to 101 in 1week in both main and dual.

it even took me months to get my 2 subclasses that were deleted to 80. 

So stop your crying you cry babies and let at least some enjoyment at this game exist if it would every be some anymore! 

All are made easy for lazy people...

let them play pvp illegal servers and let the rest of us enjoy what it used to be official server...

ps I’m pretty sure my thought represents many people here...

• Thanks 1

back then needed 20 mobs at kentra on 76lvl to take 0.01 and with low gear so nowdays people must not complain You start the game and 1 day you are 99/85 an plus you have full set and weapon to finish my DC robe at 2006 was pain in ass

Edited by Solaris
  • Thanks 1

how about to fix warehouse npcs? i can only pick up 1 item at time when i want to withdraw 2 or more items says you have succesfully withdraw items from clan warehouse while i am not leader ? and i have to pick 1 item at a time and why you guys cry about lag? i got 1 youtube 2 l2 boxes no lag make drama for something more serious than fake lag 

and speed lag have wynn too :) and when auto play wynn , summons defende mode not work ;) before my 2.th char have 2 subbskills... one speed , one defence.... now thats skils not have and wynn speed low :) and auto play times summons speed very low... Ahhh Im wait new updates, but I like this game , allways change and allways make me be happy :x;):D

4 hours ago, slanimirc said:

I would say why don’t they make it first mob to kill you go straight to 110lvl and drop r110 bloody and dark +20 weapons and armor....

isnt it rediculous as it is already the game?? 

You understand that there are people who play this game from ages where to get to 80lvl you needed years and now you can get to 101 in 1week in both main and dual.

it even took me months to get my 2 subclasses that were deleted to 80. 

So stop your crying you cry babies and let at least some enjoyment at this game exist if it would every be some anymore! 

All are made easy for lazy people...

let them play pvp illegal servers and let the rest of us enjoy what it used to be official server...

ps I’m pretty sure my thought represents many people here...

i do not understand if you say "crying" to me, because if is that, you don t understand my last post. I don t cry, i love this game since years, and i know very well fight for an year to level up 1 level. 

If my last post can t understand sorry for my english, I just try to say when anyone arrive lvl. 85 only one quest to make until 95... only one quest "not dayli quest" kill 200 mobs... I kill 200 mobs in an hour aprox. i level up to 86... and then... no more quests to make... only kills mobs "without" quest until arrive to 95.. 

so..9 levels without quests... a little bored.

before the last upgrade, anyone had a lot of quests to make from NPC penny

but now, nothing quests to make from 86 to 95 level...

PD: I only suggest make the  "WHERE THE FATES INTERSECT" kill 200 mobs, dayli quest... or kill 2000 mobs, don t care. But have to make something while leveling 86 to 95

only suggest, don t cry ok, i repeat, i love this game and i support the NCSOFTs decisions, i only want to give a suggest to improve the experience bettwen the 86 to 95 levels

24 minutes ago, Geminiz said:

i do not understand if you say "crying" to me, because if is that, you don t understand my last post. I don t cry, i love this game since years, and i know very well fight for an year to level up 1 level. 

If my last post can t understand sorry for my english, I just try to say when anyone arrive lvl. 85 only one quest to make until 95... only one quest "not dayli quest" kill 200 mobs... I kill 200 mobs in an hour aprox. i level up to 86... and then... no more quests to make... only kills mobs "without" quest until arrive to 95.. 

so..9 levels without quests... a little bored.

before the last upgrade, anyone had a lot of quests to make from NPC penny

but now, nothing quests to make from 86 to 95 level...

PD: I only suggest make the  "WHERE THE FATES INTERSECT" kill 200 mobs, dayli quest... or kill 2000 mobs, don t care. But have to make something while leveling 86 to 95

only suggest, don t cry ok, i repeat, i love this game and i support the NCSOFTs decisions, i only want to give a suggest to improve the experience bettwen the 86 to 95 levels

It's a few hours worth of xp from 85 to 95, same but probably longer without boosts from 95 to 99. With daily quests it took longer and it still wasn't enough without extra grinding besides the quests. Plus the daily quests are for the most part still there, so you can still do them.

5 hours ago, JoyNese said:

Can I see my 2 acc update after ? Because I cant see yesterday and today :( Ahh if not need healer I cant open 3.th acc :P:)

But I LOVE THIS GAME , :) 1 years before start and I noob yet :P:):):) :x:x:x

xDxDxD L2 team not for game :)))) Im stupied, create char Chronos server .... but my play server Naia.............I apologize for any inconvenience :$

I'm a real noob :D:x

@Juji / @Hime Melee attack delay issue has not been resolved, no reason to play/login till this has been fixed.

Fix your hardware set up or roll back the code changes that causes it and let us know here or at L2 Community discord when done.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKUcX3hFLLcLCXLk1hKoC

Edited by Draecke
forgot to add them NC Staff
  • Like 1