Live Server Game Update: Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Hime

well sure there is lag attack speed kinda fixed.... but still there is delay to movements... and when you press a skill to do so... there is delay.. 
well.... i wanna congratz all developent team for still having a game up from 2011? dunno when started.. i joined 2014 /mybirthday then i did 2 years break then started  for real did some breaks 2 3 months... still playing the game.. nothink better to do i ilike lineage 2 ... 

well i kinda dont like the auto macro feaure but i use it... i dont like the new feuture legit  bot system? you know when i mean...

i prefer to heave healthy game with live players and not macro afk players to do factions instances and stuff like that... to have fun with pve content...  because if you wanna go pvp then for sure you need to put your visa in ( not a problem with that) its nice to have both sites healthy both pve players and pvp players... but....

i really dont know how much longer this game welll keep... i like chenese version with free stuff (kinda... mammon has more options) ... i dont know how it is there i never joined. and i will not but l2.wiki says stuff.... 

Dear @Juji + @Hime  + Owner of NCSoft West.

You guys should think better, and buy a public server when new update come to west, and let every1 test the change for not ruin every1 life, like now.
Question yourself, was worth to risk a instable update to not test it out? no definetely no!

I hope you guys learn the lesson, never trust korean dev team help.

Edited by KissMyKnife

Hello. Dear @Juji + @Hi
the problem is that I bought the Prestige Pack and the Destiny Pack and several 2x Paulina Armor 2x Paulina weapon. All these games are time games, time passes and unfortunately I can't play normally for the week crush games 4x a day and then lags big lags. I hope it will be compensated in some way. I don't understand how you can introduce such an underdeveloped product as the last update.

• Juji unpinned this topic