Kamael Book (2nd class transfer)

Kalipsa

Hello,

I have to 2 kamaels that have their class change and when it change they dont received the box with a 2nd class book. This is an error or this is how it supposed to be, because all the other classes received one.

Thanks

34 minutes ago, Kalipsa said:

Hello,

I have to 2 kamaels that have their class change and when it change they dont received the box with a 2nd class book. This is an error or this is how it supposed to be, because all the other classes received one.

Thanks

They didn't take cause they require no book to learn skills if i'm not wrong. Up 'till 3rd class, they learn like 5 skills, most of those skills are pre-40s. All other classes will get the a book for their RACE (meaning that, i may be wrong, even if you make a tank, you may end up taking a book for bishop). 

The scrolls supposedly drop off ignis according to the RU, makes no common sense because you need them at second class transfer and that's slightly 30+ lvls below Ignis.  Think it was just poor forethought by NC @Juji@Hime Also need to just to adopt live model of Kams get blanket 2h skill and a passive haste esp since server are dead and raids are almost gone outside of money traders. Or put in weapon exchange like live. 

• L2 Team
On 8/15/2019 at 10:57 PM, DreddJudge said:

The scrolls supposedly drop off ignis according to the RU, makes no common sense because you need them at second class transfer and that's slightly 30+ lvls below Ignis.  Think it was just poor forethought by NC @Juji@Hime Also need to just to adopt live model of Kams get blanket 2h skill and a passive haste esp since server are dead and raids are almost gone outside of money traders. Or put in weapon exchange like live. 

On 8/15/2019 at 8:32 AM, xxbutcherxx said:

Kamael needs books after 3rd class change but they also need 2 scrolls and 2 crystals to level the skills shine and shadow, those items are non-existent or don't know where to find them. 

The Kamael scrolls are mentioned in the patch notes as only being obtainable through the Epic versions of the Elemental Raid Bosses.