bloody vs Dark

mpixlas

Does bloody armor/weapon give you more xp/h or its pointless and not worth investing and i should go for dark armor/weap?

if bloody doesnt affect the xp aqquire per hour then its pointless to buy and i will go for dark armor/weapon instead.but if that 20% pve dmg boost also affects xp/h then i will consider take bloody instead.

What you guys think of it,Thanks in advance

Depends on your class, where you xp, what your intended use for the character is and so on and so forth. It all comes down to how much you're prepared to spend and if you want a low tier pvp toon, that's still in the thousands. Now, about the weapon specifically, depending on its enchantment (and the rest of your setup), you can probably get away with pveing with a dark weapon. The enhanced shadow weapons is another thing for you to consider, while their pve bonus is slightly lower than bloody weapons, they do provide extra attack attribute and are considerably cheaper.

• Thanks 1

i am sorry i didnt make clear what my question was.All i ask is that if i will xp faster with bloody armor/weapon or not.Cause if having PVE gear doesnt affect my xp/h then why bother buying it and buying pvp gear is better investment.

so to answer your question bloody items dont increase your xp gain, but bloody weapon increase dmg to monsters so it increases speed of farming them at same time increases xp/h. armor gives only deff so if you are not tanking mobs no point going with bloody set, at same time you will be probably not doing any pvp unless you are wiling to spend tons of money so bloody weapon for sure set is your choise,

• Thanks 1

Bloddy armor/weapon is best to increase defense for PVE... İf you good PVE defense have you go big XP/SP zones ;) 

Dark armor/weapon is best to inrease defense for PVP.... İf you good PVP defense have you join clan wars and PK with other people. ;)

İf you want more win XP/SP you must use XP/SP potions, Empror XP/SP/DROP stones and other items ;)

Weapon an armor increase the strength and strength of the character. 

For XP/SP you need to find other meterials and the right hunting area :) good luck :D

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, joyswings said:

Bloddy armor/weapon is best to increase defense for PVE... İf you good PVE defense have you go big XP/SP zones ;) 

Dark armor/weapon is best to inrease defense for PVP.... İf you good PVP defense have you join clan wars and PK with other people. ;)

İf you want more win XP/SP you must use XP/SP potions, Empror XP/SP/DROP stones and other items ;)

Weapon an armor increase the strength and strength of the character. 

For XP/SP you need to find other meterials and the right hunting area :) good luck :D

thanks for your answer but that wasnt what i asked,i know that i can use pots scrolls etc to increase xp/sp gain but in top of that having pve gear will increase my xp/h or not

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Argus said:

Short answer, because it seems you can not provide more info on your situation.

If you have all core items and you know how to XP efficiently, bloody armor and weapon will give you more XP per hour.

Yes

thanks for your answer

3 hours ago, Andouille said:

Simple logic Bro

more damage in pve = Faster kills

Faster kills = more mobs killed per hour

more mobs killed per hour = more xp per hour

Hope that was clear enough

thank you for your answer !!!

ok look 1 mob now have 200k hp and normaly need 2 hit of 120k its 2 die with dark wepon with bloody you make 15% more but you need olso 2 hits yes how this help ? All in tanor mobs need 1-2 hit with dark wepon and with bloody is same 1-2 hit how bloody is faster?

Now if your poler or mage and you do aoe hiting 20-30 mobs yes pve wepon helps a lot but when you hit 1-1 is the same  

Edited by Original
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Original said:

ok look 1 mob now have 200k hp and normaly need 2 hit of 120k its 2 die with dark wepon with bloody you make 15% more but you need olso 2 hits yes how this help ? All in tanor mobs need 1-2 hit with dark wepon and with bloody is same 1-2 hit how bloody is faster?

Now if your poler or mage and you do aoe hiting 20-30 mobs yes pve wepon helps a lot but when you hit 1-1 is the same  

This leads to the Law of Diminishing Returns. With some set-ups there comes a point where it only takes a certain number of hits or skill attacks to dispatch a given mob. Back when I played a Spellhowler (ages ago), that was usually two spells, and all that required was a weapon enchanted to about +6, your basic dye set and robes. Nevertheless, people would overenchant to +bazillion (and waste lots of adena trying) in order to produce a weapon that resulted in the same number of spells to kill a mob. It all goes back to how damage is calculated. Sure, at a certain really high level of enchant -- and depending on the mob -- you could get to a point where you reduce the amount of attack needed to kill a mob by 1. But you have to ask yourself is it worth cost of trying to get a highly enchanted weapon when a modestly enchanted one will do.

You have to view Bloody Armor/Weapons the same way. Cumulatively, adding PVE bonus from armor, weapon, cloak (Elmore) does increase xp/hour. But in my opinion that doesn't help nearly as much as, say, enchanting your skills and building your character in a way that maximizes those skills. That's what makes you kill faster. 

• Like 1