New Class ?

poupette

I went on the korean website to check around updates and event, and it seems that the death knight thing is not for the awakened servers but for the main servers (from what I could understand, main servers mean classic servers). You can see that the ertheia race is not featured in the character creation displayed on the website. You can check there for yourself : https://lineage2.plaync.com/events/2019/190731_deathknight/whoareyou

9 hours ago, Jeune said:

I went on the korean website to check around updates and event, and it seems that the death knight thing is not for the awakened servers but for the main servers (from what I could understand, main servers mean classic servers). You can see that the ertheia race is not featured in the character creation displayed on the website. You can check there for yourself : https://lineage2.plaync.com/events/2019/190731_deathknight/whoareyou

Is for the classic

If you check the updates for what it is our live server, a change in the mentor system was add, with 105 being the mentor level instead of 85. And several changes to the craft system.

Because i used google translator to read idk how well the traslation was. Maybe someone with more knowledge could check the lastest updates ;)

The new class might make it to live servers, nobody knows for sure now.

Problem is that in Korea, seems the live servers are not primary for NCwest anymore, many new project servers are available, if that continues not only we are not going to have new class :D, but we are going to be forced somehow to play like Korean players. Full macro mode on live and playing interesting new servers by hand.

Just take a look at some of the Korean Lineage2 streamers and you will understand what I mean.

to begin with the death knight class is on a complete new server which is set as a new type of Classic yes..

worth noting here is that in Korea alot of changes have happened and they have rebranded a few things..

Live -> Awakening servers (their PVP/Bloody servers were merged into this model and no longer exist as such)

Classic -> Lineage 2 main servers

Aden servers is a sub set of the new Lineage servers

long story sort atm there are 4 types of L2 in Korea now and we will have to see how the death knight server goes to see if it will even be considered to be launced to the export regions

btw so far NCWest has not launched the Aden server model, most likely as that would have massive impact on the existing Classic server populations and I imagine they will hold off for sure now to see if the death knight concept is better suited.. still gonna wreak havoc on both Awakening (Live) & Classic servers..

• Thanks 1

well Live aka Awakening is deffi yesterdays model so low priority for them compared to the rest but having said that most Koreans play both aka run macro on Awakening servers and play live on the new server while spending a ton in l2store on boost & gear items

as said time will tell if that approach will be one to stay or once the novelty wears off it's back to old servers/business

obviously this is also playing Russian roulette with their own player base by releasing so many different types of the same game

best to read those links through google chroome with auto translate on

BwqqezX.png

Main server = Classic / Aden / Death Knight stuff

Awakening server = Live / Bloody

Test server = PTS

when going to the Update tab you can see in more detail how those updates are published

hJd6YlR.png

gGYBUjY.png

the hype on Death Knight class is very real, just check out any of the recent Korean youtubes and you will see it  mostly about that atm - have to say on the website it looks quite wicked yeah

https://lineage2.plaync.com/update/history/2019/190814_deathknight?keywd=L2_deathknight_1000x644_20190814&logger_kw=L2_deathknight_1000x644_20190814&source=logger_kw&_C_=4642

Q1mbbGl.jpg

RYIZ7Ri.jpg

dN0M7hO.jpg

• Like 1