FIX PK teleport

Ingwaz

When can you fix this issue of PK chars being able to teleport? I understand PKing is part of the game but it was never intended to have the ability to instantly teleport away whenever.Its very easy, just disable the teleport button if u have karma.

• Thanks 1

Its already been ruined beyond any redemption. Hoping any kind of fix for any of the glaring problems in this game is pointless. You would be trying to extinguish a forest fire with a glass of water, nothing left to do but watch it burn to the ground.

Just started playing with a few friends. Its been a while since we played so checked out Twitch streamers to see some endgame pvp content.

This insant TP is very broken and cowardly. Not in the spirit of classic L2 for sure. Please fix and give us something to look forward to  :(

5 hours ago, Ingwaz said:

When can you fix this issue of PK chars being able to teleport? I understand PKing is part of the game but it was never intended to have the ability to instantly teleport away whenever.Its very easy, just disable the teleport button if u have karma.

At the same time, pk's never had a debuff, so what about that?. this debuff is a shit. 

I think the debuff was a move in the right direction to tackle the issue with consistent PKers. There is an organized effort amongst some high lvl players to not allow others to lvl up and/or make adena. This is not a normal server by any means. It has so many issues and to add this consistant pk on top will just kill it. 

Having said that, the debuff is completely pointless when u instantly teleport at will any time.

Also, ponies are misused here they are simply made for PK. Also, the ability to have a TOP B +10 UNDROPPABLE weapon from the store is another thing thats a PKers dream...

However i have to say that the debuff should apply and get much worse to characters with a looot of karma. Not for someone who pked 2-3 ppl but for someone whos pked tens or hundreds

Edited by Ingwaz

They lost a lot of time implementing a revenge system that didn't work. It's expensive, or the PK is in town, or teleports again.

The simplest and cheapest solution in the world is to block teleportation. Want to give PK? It goes running.

17 hours ago, Kasemets said:

I used to get pissed at mixa for nonsensical replies. After 3 months of classic, I have come to understand him.

I'm glad that there are few people that actually understands what I'm saying. I'm very sarcastic, which many can't take or understand :)

For those who don't, I can only feel sorry for you.

• Haha 1