Hime

Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Friday, August 16

Hime    944

Hi all,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance at 11:30 a.m. PDT / 8:30 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 50 minutes as we continue to address the server latency issue.

Thank you for your patience!

• Like 1

Y2J    0

Why are you guys doing the maintenance when Olympiad going to start? Why didn't you guys do it earlier ? Will Olympiad last longer tonight bcz of this unscheduled maintenance ? 

Afum    40

Disable macro loop , problem solved :D and ban all botters :D

oh wait its NCSoft, they dont do such things

• Like 1

Ozzoo    9

You guys talking about compensation!!! 

i will be more than happy If they fix the latency issue, ;) 

• Thanks 1

Sospiri    1
7 minutes ago, Ozzoo said:

You guys talking about compensation!!! 

i will be more than happy If they fix the latency issue, ;) 

Human Nature = GREEDINESS xDxDxD

Edited by Sospiri
  • Thanks 1

RogerioCore    1
35 minutes ago, Afum said:

Disable macro loop , problem solved :D and ban all botters :D

oh wait its NCSoft, they dont do such things

It would be the best thing to do.

ThePicante    1
21 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance at 11:30 a.m. PDT / 8:30 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 50 minutes as we continue to address the server latency issue.

Thank you for your patience!

I bought destiny pack and I feel really hurt by all the problems of the game, I want to know what will happen to all of us directly injured? can you answer it?

• Haha 1

Molty    2
Just now, RogerioCore said:

It would be the best thing to do.

NCsoft will do a ban hammer.. just have to Report it. take a screen shot., But Bots are getting more creative with making clans 

• Like 1

vangoro    3

I want to know if I'm going to get a reward for this shit going on, for spending my 200x rune and the server is not on 10 hours a day, I lost those two weeks anyway? or I'll stop donating and go to another game. that is the question

• Like 1

ppower    0
7 minutes ago, ThePicante said:

I bought destiny pack and I feel really hurt by
 all the problems of the game,
 I want to know what will happen to all of us directly injured?
 can you answer it?

If you feel hurt, go to the doctor and stop crying for stupidities. Your package lasts a month and you complain about a maintenance day

ThePicante    1
2 minutes ago, vangoro said:

I want to know if I'm going to get a reward for this shit going on, for spending my 200x rune and the server is not on 10 hours a day, I lost those two weeks anyway? or I'll stop donating and go to another game. that is the question

It's the same thing I want to know,
 I bought destiny pack and I feel hurt

ppower    0
3 minutes ago, vangoro said:

I mean you lost your stupid rune just because one day the game was wrong? Stop crying. if the biggest fault that the server is like this is the group of people who log in just to bounce on their new macro system. So both you and the rest are to blame.

Liti    17

Can we (please) see more organized information? Or we have to chase info in all topics, just to know, that 3 client limit is back (temporary?) or any other relevant to the game play, which I probably have missed in another corner of this forum? 

Server down time is important, but more important is why it is down, and what changes it will bring (presumably).

Nobody expects miracles, but all relevant information would be highly appreciated.

Thank You in advance.

• Like 1

meskiukas    24

if you write in bigger letters it wont change a thing :) also if we get compensation it should not be for unsheduled 50 mins maintenance it should be for more than 1 and half week of lags who made realy hard to farm on some clases

• Like 1