Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Friday, August 16

Hime

• L2 Team

Hi all,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance at 11:30 a.m. PDT / 8:30 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 50 minutes as we continue to address the server latency issue.

Thank you for your patience!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi all,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance at 11:30 a.m. PDT / 8:30 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 50 minutes as we continue to address the server latency issue.

Thank you for your patience!

I bought destiny pack and I feel really hurt by all the problems of the game, I want to know what will happen to all of us directly injured? can you answer it?

• Haha 1

I want to know if I'm going to get a reward for this shit going on, for spending my 200x rune and the server is not on 10 hours a day, I lost those two weeks anyway? or I'll stop donating and go to another game. that is the question

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThePicante said:

I bought destiny pack and I feel really hurt by
 all the problems of the game,
 I want to know what will happen to all of us directly injured?
 can you answer it?

If you feel hurt, go to the doctor and stop crying for stupidities. Your package lasts a month and you complain about a maintenance day

2 minutes ago, vangoro said:

I want to know if I'm going to get a reward for this shit going on, for spending my 200x rune and the server is not on 10 hours a day, I lost those two weeks anyway? or I'll stop donating and go to another game. that is the question

It's the same thing I want to know,
 I bought destiny pack and I feel hurt

3 minutes ago, vangoro said:

I mean you lost your stupid rune just because one day the game was wrong? Stop crying. if the biggest fault that the server is like this is the group of people who log in just to bounce on their new macro system. So both you and the rest are to blame.

Can we (please) see more organized information? Or we have to chase info in all topics, just to know, that 3 client limit is back (temporary?) or any other relevant to the game play, which I probably have missed in another corner of this forum? 

Server down time is important, but more important is why it is down, and what changes it will bring (presumably).

Nobody expects miracles, but all relevant information would be highly appreciated.

Thank You in advance.

• Like 1