Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Friday, August 16

Hime

5 minutes ago, meskiukas said:

if you write in bigger letters it wont change a thing :) also if we get compensation it should not be for unsheduled 50 mins maintenance it should be for more than 1 and half week of lags who made realy hard to farm on some clases

It’s not that we want to use great lyrics. We’re using the google translator and it just gets no idea why sorry

Edited by ppower

1 hour ago, Juji said:

7 client per PC restriction was added with this maintenance.

Is that permanent or temporary? Did you manage to pin down the exact cause for the latency, or is this new restriction a test while you're still working things out?

• L2 Team
4 hours ago, Virael said:

Any compensation for lag issues for that days and that unscheduled maintenances?

We've noted on the known issues list that we're planning on remedying the inconveniences caused.

3 hours ago, ThePicante said:
I bought destiny pack and I feel really hurt by all the problems of the game, I want to know what will happen to all of us directly injured? can you answer it?

Please contact Customer Support.

1 hour ago, Althar said:

What about character creation?

Not information at the time when it will be available.

37 minutes ago, Dargor said:

Is that permanent or temporary? Did you manage to pin down the exact cause for the latency, or is this new restriction a test while you're still working things out?

We are still actively troubleshooting and working on resolving the issues.

• Thanks 1