Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Friday, August 16

Hime

7 client per PC restriction was added with this maintenance.

@Juji Its useless tbh, why this 7 clients per PC…. ppl have more than 1 PC this means they will log 14 or more chars for macro farm where the real active players want to farm…       Make max 4 clients and it will be good for sure i mean for macro you just need  the iss, dd and in case a heal… And as many are saying deactivate the ranking and the manner system the continue loading of those dont let us farm anymore, needing more than 20 sec for 1 mob while i normally need 5 sec. We know you are already working on it but as said before deactivate it till you fix all and then put it again :/ Cheers

2 minutes ago, Lucascink said:

(7) accounts don't cause lagging.... maybe is the new ranking system... because all days we have server light... we have latency with 200/ 1000/ 2000 players on... (NOT IT A CAUSE) ....

I agree, server is full of lags even server status is "Light". So if you can think, logged charactes is not a problem, 7 boxes per pc is not a problem, unlimited boxes per pc is not a problem. Who think account limit will solve problem they are wrong... I was glad to see no limit for logging boxes, the only limit was "how much clients your stuff can handle, and how many boxes you can operate". Lags started after last update when Manner System and Ranking was added. Boxes were unlimited some time before update and there was 0 lags. 

Ranking buff is bugged, so why we need it? We don't...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MrsMode said:

Lags started after last update when Manner System and Ranking was added. Boxes were unlimited some time before update and there was 0 lags.

This is true. Before this last expansion, we had no account limit & even when the server was at a normal capacity there was no attack lag like it is now.

• Like 2

• Juji unpinned this topic