Attack Attribute Question

KissMyKnife

I think now you need more attack attribute to get the extra 1% damage. I have permanent no buffed more than 500 and only see a real increase in damage when i pass the 600 approx. But i have not tested really.

My advice is try to lvl a iss to 103 now to get the extra 100 attribute damage for "free" in case you do not have.

4 hours ago, Maerwen said:

I think now you need more attack attribute to get the extra 1% damage. I have permanent no buffed more than 500 and only see a real increase in damage when i pass the 600 approx. But i have not tested really.

My advice is try to lvl a iss to 103 now to get the extra 100 attribute damage for "free" in case you do not have.

you mean the fantasy melody?

Let me check what i have right now
lv3 opal + lv4 attribute on ap + lv1 on divine attack on ap + circlet of authority +5 right now this it

Edited by KissMyKnife

The answer is - it depends. The different mobs have got different attribute defense. In the last update where they mobs got boosted to 450+ elemental defense anything above 550. was completely fine, but when they introduced these lv107+ mobs, you can bet they have much higher elemental defense, although the patch notes remain silent about it.

Maybe @Juji can give a little info on this with few mobs as an example.

4 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

you mean the fantasy melody?

Let me check what i have right now
lv3 opal + lv4 attribute on ap + lv1 on divine attack on ap + circlet of authority +5 right now this it

Fantasy Harmony lvl 2, all iss have that one in lvl 103 (using 8 rune stones hehe)

I have long + 7s (50 attribute attack) and the attack atribute artifact (+30) you can buy in giran + the ones you allready said (instead of +1 divine attack on ap i have +3 on wizard path of attribute, but this is because of my low lvl and my class). 

As @mixa said, maybe @Juji can give us a little more info about this.

It is not easy to follow the stats of monsters, because after last 2 updates some of them changed.

As I remember there is a cap on elemental dmg boost now.

For example - if a monster has 600 elemental defence you need 200 - 250 elemental attack more ( 800 - 850 elemental attack ) in order to get the most efficient part of the dmg boost. 

2nd example - if monster has 600 elemental defence and you have 1200 elemental attack - you get strong dmg boost for your 800 - 850 elemental attack and much less for the rest +350/400!

Probably soon we are going to get a small update, where in Korea party zones were introduced. Those monsters will have much higher elemental resists + as I know many solo zones will get some change.

This game is all about dmg now, even with lower defence you can survive almost in any case, if you have good DPS and outheal the dmg by hitting monsters constantly.

Verdict : stack all stats related to dmg and for PVE you will have success   :D  

PS: Please correct me, if I am wrong about the elemental stuff, this is simply what I remember from all tests done both in our server + RU/EU servers.

you can go in the official europian server foroum and ask there to make some tests for you!!! you ll have the answer u need!!!
Here is only pay to win and noone cares about costumers.
Juji was making such kind of tests in the past but now  i think is not allowded to make thosefor some reasons....

P.S. we want the original  @Juji back !!!