Uber lag = unplayable game = less customers

Stars

@Juji @Hime

I know you guys are working hard at fixing this, but you need to crank up the wheels and let those hamsters work even harder. This lag is getting worse and worse and is making it impossible to play. Movement lag, skill lag, atk lag, mobs jumping around cus of lag and even chat lag.

I have prestige pack and destiny pack running and i know a lot of other people have the same and are furious that they can't play. Several have already quit and i'm sure more will follow.

So plz work harder at getting this fixed and give us a descent compensation for lost time on packs and lost adena for boost/vitpots/roses etc.

12 hours ago, Stars said:

@Juji @Hime

I know you guys are working hard at fixing this, but you need to crank up the wheels and let those hamsters work even harder. This lag is getting worse and worse and is making it impossible to play. Movement lag, skill lag, atk lag, mobs jumping around cus of lag and even chat lag.

I have prestige pack and destiny pack running and i know a lot of other people have the same and are furious that they can't play. Several have already quit and i'm sure more will follow.

So plz work harder at getting this fixed and give us a descent compensation for lost time on packs and lost adena for boost/vitpots/roses etc.

You should stop being a customer in a game and start being a player.

Also, you can mail me your items on the way out. Mail to mixa on any server.