More respect for the players

FANTO

Hello good afternoon, would you like to know what the dagger skill nerfs will look like ?! I invested a lot of game time, vip money and more. Do you mean that all my investment and time and the rest have been discarded and useless? all SP spent. who will repay me for this? the NC? take action. For not even give a paracer to the players you gave. They are ignoring our questions. Take care. at least open your mouth to tell us something about it. !!!

56 minutes ago, FANTO said:

Hello good afternoon, would you like to know what the dagger skill nerfs will look like ?! I invested a lot of game time, vip money and more. Do you mean that all my investment and time and the rest have been discarded and useless? all SP spent. who will repay me for this? the NC? take action. For not even give a paracer to the players you gave. They are ignoring our questions. Take care. at least open your mouth to tell us something about it. !!!

Nerfs in this game are never compensated as this is part of the game direction for the given class.

You have the choice to keep playing your toon as normal and wait eventually in some future updates something to change (this has been the norm on the live servers).NC doesn't owes you anything and you should have known that (read the eula).

Your other option is to just reroll.

1 hour ago, mixa said:

Nerfs in this game are never compensated as this is part of the game direction for the given class.

You have the choice to keep playing your toon as normal and wait eventually in some future updates something to change (this has been the norm on the live servers).NC doesn't owes you anything and you should have known that (read the eula).

Your other option is to just reroll.

lol that's why people are playing the game less now because off this attitude mixa.

Its called IDGAF attitude we will just take your money and run , its also known by the other name as poor customer service , anyone with this attitude running a business will go broke sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrUniverse said:

lol that's why people are playing the game less now because off this attitude mixa.

Its called IDGAF attitude we will just take your money and run , its also known by the other name as poor customer service , anyone with this attitude running a business will go broke sooner rather than later.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not justifying anything here, just stating a very well known facts.

14 hours ago, FANTO said:

I dont realy know why people complain about daggers over and over again, they have shadow step bluff UE that works on skills aswell.

I personally saw a dagger full supports on Giran 1 shoting necros in oly almost 1 shot titan AntonIshuttin lvl 82 i also got 1 shot on my wc with full A equipment hat +10 full supports.

Btw that dagger its 77or 78 lvl.

You guys are crying for trick and switch but that class 1 shot almost every class with a propper gear and propper support buffs. Hide with cooldown 30 sec or smt like that and many other skillls that helps you to avoid Magic hits normal hits even debuffs.

LMAO

Edited by WoDy

11 hours ago, WoDy said:

I dont realy know why people complain about daggers over and over again, they have shadow step bluff UE that works on skills aswell.

I personally saw a dagger full supports on Giran 1 shoting necros in oly almost 1 shot titan AntonIshuttin lvl 82 i also got 1 shot on my wc with full A equipment hat +10 full supports.

Btw that dagger its 77or 78 lvl.

You guys are crying for trick and switch but that class 1 shot almost every class with a propper gear and propper support buffs. Hide with cooldown 30 sec or smt like that and many other skillls that helps you to avoid Magic hits normal hits even debuffs.

LMAO

So instead of taking it up with NCsoft for ruining everything you complain about players complaining?

On 19/8/2019 at 8:29 PM, Kasemets said:

So instead of taking it up with NCsoft for ruining everything you complain about players complaining?

How poetic in the sense of irony here... let’s put the ***** in analyzation of your own statement.

You’re literally doing exactly what you criticized him for, “complaining” about a complainer. Do you realize that?  He wasn’t trying to take anything up with NC anyways.  He was defending their position and explaining the reasoning behind nerf’ing.

Now I’ve walked in your footsteps and complained about a complainer who complained about a complaint. Let’s break the cycle.

• 4 weeks later...

@WoDy dude,you must know that daggers are the most fragile characters....high dmg output is to compensate their  other weakness.And especially mages should not complain cuz they sacrifice their useless STR to add CON dyes......bluff of daggers is only good against another dagger,but not against mage,buffer or tank class.Auto attacking is ruining the shadow step too....switch/trick is broken.So the only op skill of dagger class is hide,and if by any chance this dagger hit a critical stab then others start to complain.Be real guys.....evasion not working at all so one of daggers advantage is completely ruined (speaking of lvl under 76),main DD role of daggers is ruined too by runes ...compared to old SA of the weapons.