Bound items

MrUniverser

Bring back bound item drops , so people can at least  have a basic weapon / armour for their levels.

Level 95 etc still using lvl 85 basic gear , with no chance of getting enough adena or mats etc etc because you have more chance of winning lotto than getting a drop of some kind , even mat drops or spoil rate is lol , people are not going to spend months trying to get mats for gear only to make it with a 60% chance and if it fails lol they give up.

Most people play the game socially and casual not 24/7 , people can't spend 24/7 trying to make gear all the time , the game becomes boring and useless cause all your doing is playing to make gear and nothing else, just bring back bound item drops at a reasonable drop rate so we can enjoy playing the game again, no point introducing it at the current drop rate of 0.00000.1 or whatever because it will go on sale for 100m + like the rest of the gear here. lol at people selling things for 1b + seriously ? 

Bound items use to sell for 10 - 20 mil , people can afford to buy them, they are very basic gear bound only to the person who opens the item , cant trade them/sell them etc they are struck with the toon who opened it. Seriously guys I been here since 2011 , the servers were packed when I joined here with real players , you need to review what you was doing right back in 2011 to make this game popular again.

Edited by MrUniverse

Get rid of this stupid clan development points, its stopping me from getting my clan buffs, I cant expect people to join my clan without clan buffs but you have set the bar too high for smaller clans to expand and take on the larger ones , so only the same old top boring clans will always be there without being challenged.