About save vitality in Kartia (party)

Skatt

Why people doesn't use opportunity to save vitality points in Kartiya (party) ?  With one or more vital bar you can use maphr's scrolls (+200% exp).

It's so simple - stay in left corner in 1 room all stages & kill last wave mobs with big mob (when poison will be) -> in 2 room kill only 1 mob -> in 3 room need stay in left corner all stages & w8 while rb will come to you yourself -> kill rb with maphr's scroll (+200% exp). 

Profit !

I play on Naia. Most of players doesn't use it.

The biggest reason is it just takes too much time.  I hate SVP in kartia.  However, as a compromise if there are people who want to kill you can still save your vit if you stand in the far back left/right corner as people tend to kill mobs by the stairs.

This lets you save vit and unless you're in a seriously undergeared party it shouldn't even make anyone too upset you're not killing.  For 2nd/3rd rooms simply stay at entrance until boss wave. You accomplish the same thing, instance goes much faster and everyone is happyish.

Now with 3 waves it's not so time consuming anymore. Only downside is that the last wave in the first room consists of the boss mob and around 10 more normal mobs which you need to kill and they burn your vit. The rest is the same, last room now 3 rounds instead of 5 as well.

2 hours ago, MYSTERica said:

Now with 3 waves it's not so time consuming anymore. Only downside is that the last wave in the first room consists of the boss mob and around 10 more normal mobs which you need to kill and they burn your vit. The rest is the same, last room now 3 rounds instead of 5 as well.

As a Wynn, this is one of the only two things I really like in this update.. the other being my ISS no longer needs to carry Blessed Scrolls of Resurrection :D.

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:48 PM, Devoid said:

Some classes cannot. Can't solo kartia party with healer, you know.

Well, technically, you need at least one other person there with you in group instance, so you take your main DD + a healer like I do. Or + any class that you want to level. I've done it with ISS and healer. The trick is to get the main boss in a corner, and place your healer just outside range of him while your DD maintains aggro.

16 hours ago, Jazzmaster said:

Well, technically, you need at least one other person there with you in group instance, so you take your main DD + a healer like I do. Or + any class that you want to level. I've done it with ISS and healer. The trick is to get the main boss in a corner, and place your healer just outside range of him while your DD maintains aggro.

See, that's the main point. That's still duo, because if DD is off-party, healer will not get any XP. Whereas if you box DD+Iss, you can kick Iss right at the end and get solo XP.

Archived