how i feel

mher

traductor google

The truth is that I feel disappointed, every time I level up it's like I can do less

despite having some more jewel, more skill etc etc etc, I'm ugly storm screamer just passed to 103, I usually play alone

since putting up a pt for up takes you a certain amount of time and, it's not always possible for me, yesterday

we were all 100+ in k99 in the first boss PR, we didn't hit anything !!!! today all 100 + and 50 minutes took the instance

When I saw a wizard 103 do it alone, hellbound was for me and it turns out that now they raised it, at least they would have left it at 100

in 102 it cost but it killed, now I am a lot with a bug and on top not everyone gives the item of the 10000 exalted quest, it is impossible

the truth

so that more level I have less I can do !!!!!!!!

17 hours ago, mher said:

traductor google

The truth is that I feel disappointed, every time I level up it's like I can do less

despite having some more jewel, more skill etc etc etc, I'm ugly storm screamer just passed to 103, I usually play alone

since putting up a pt for up takes you a certain amount of time and, it's not always possible for me, yesterday

we were all 100+ in k99 in the first boss PR, we didn't hit anything !!!! today all 100 + and 50 minutes took the instance

When I saw a wizard 103 do it alone, hellbound was for me and it turns out that now they raised it, at least they would have left it at 100

in 102 it cost but it killed, now I am a lot with a bug and on top not everyone gives the item of the 10000 exalted quest, it is impossible

the truth

so that more level I have less I can do !!!!!!!!

Translation (not literal)

Hi, about kama i noticed that the attack speed bug have a big impact.

On my 103 wynn i can solo kama (with 2 iss for PoM and angel touch) in about 4 to 6 min, 4 if i use ice rose or a feoh with elemental debuff. Now with the attack speed bug kama takes more than 13 min (is a lot of time compared with normal gameplay)

About magic circle, the mobs are harder but the exp is way higher than before (maybe 10 times, i do not remember the exp). So playing in party there give nice exp. My recommendation is to use the short option in the auto next-target to avoid being pulled far from the party when someone intentionally move a mob. 

bloody+blazing replaced magic circle on the last update (exp wise)

Sadly the game requiere a lot of attribute attack to do something, and a lot of attribute defense to do not die in 3 hits (maybe all the game is becoming a r110 game...)

• Moderators

Greetings everyone,

At this point only English is the supported language on the Lineage 2 forum, except for recruitment posts. As a result, some posts in this topic were edited or removed. We would like to ask you kindly to post in English to ensure our moderation team can collect and forward feedback to the appropriate team members and to allow your fellow forum users to respond to your posts.

Thank you for understanding!

Hyunkel

Edit note: To clarify, the answer above was intended as an explanation to members whose posts were deleted. We do encourage and appreciate the use of online translators.

Cleaning again to keep mher's thread on topic.

Cheers ~

• Like 1