Forums

Ork Dominator

Inricristo

Hello can you ask me a question?
i have an iss ork when i created it he was dominator but i changed to domcryer the question is if i buy a chaos main i can put him back as iss dominator and his race is still ork.
thanks and sorry for the translator's english.

4 hours ago, Draecke said:

yes and this can even be done with any ISS be that main or dual class of the race change service eligible type

example:

human heirophant -> race change to orc heiro -> chaos essence to domi

Hi Draecke,

Just out of pure curiosity, what would be the endgame in the above example?

I never got myself around the race/class benefit and at this point I am not too scared to ask.

cheers

oh the real reason ppl ask for this info this update is cause they want to change buff box set up to be completely based out of party hence Domi

next update this will be even more relevant cause then Domi gets a clan wide 15% PoM buff called Victory of Paagro (VoP)

so yeah..

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

oh the real reason ppl ask for this info this update is cause they want to change buff box set up to be completely based out of party hence Domi

next update this will be even more relevant cause then Domi gets a clan wide 15% PoM buff called Victory of Paagro (VoP)

so yeah..

WHAT

8 hours ago, Draecke said:

yes and this can even be done with any ISS be that main or dual class of the race change service eligible type

example:

human heirophant -> race change to orc heiro -> chaos essence to domi

Question to Draeckepedia :) : Till now Domi was only available for main class. Does this restriction get removed with next update? O.o

• Haha 1

so I double checked with ppl that play on Korean server and the answer is nope..

HO9BLHL.png

so I was wrong to say it could be done for dual class but it does work for main class aka change dwarf main PP to orc and then Domi can be done

Edited by Draecke
  • Thanks 1