Forums

Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Monday, August 19

Juji

• L2 Team

Hello All,

We will have an unscheduled maintenance at 1:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 50 minutes as we continue to address the server latency issue.

With this maintenance:

• Optimizing the ranking system selection checks to improve server performance
  • Auto hunting UI temporarily removed

Thank you for your patience!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We will have an unscheduled maintenance at 1:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 50 minutes as we continue to address the server latency issue.

With this maintenance:

will tell you the result after i see 2.2k online on naia

35 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

With this maintenance:

i'm not a cry baby like other who crying 200% exp rune or 2 hour nevit, i not care pixels as reward, more like i want to meet you for 2 min where you not safe for being attack :)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

i'm not a cry baby like other who crying 200% exp rune or 2 hour nevit, i not care pixels as reward, more like i want to meet you for 2 min where you not safe for being attack :)

lolz

• L2 Team
3 minutes ago, trumbica said:

and xp event? several days the server is lagging and disconnecting, at least to compensate these days is the little you can do, the rune counts and does not come back

Compensation is already being prepared (more details next week), but we are trying our best to resolve this latency issue as quickly as possible. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Argus said:

Galera, por que você precisa de indenização, se ainda não sabemos se os servidores ficarão estáveis, :Dmantenha seus cavalos:D 

todos choram por runas .. :D 

take care of your life!! if you do not want to have who wants !! not everyone has dollars like you !!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Keyra said:

Watch some episodes of "Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou".. at least that's what I'm doing.. 

Can I just leave it to you watch productions that I'm not interested in as a lady? The idea of asking for your suggestions was wrong ..

4 minutes ago, JatenoMamilos said:

take care of your life!! if you do not want to have who wants !! not everyone has dollars like you !!

What dollars :D  if you get a 200% 7 day rune for example and you open it .. but the lag comes back in 1-2 days , then you will say …. lag lag lag I wasted my rune :D 

We need the servers to be stable in order to get compensation and use it :D  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Juji said:

Compensation is already being prepared (more details next week), but we are trying our best to resolve this latency issue as quickly as possible. 

I dont have problems with lag. I dont want rune etc.... just give me one dragon bow lvl 3 to kill every one who is whining all the time. If cant just 1 foresite circlet... may be radiant... ty Juji !

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

What dollars :D  if you get a 200% 7 day rune for example and you open it .. but the lag comes back in 1-2 days , then you will say …. lag lag lag I wasted my rune :D 

We need the servers to be stable in order to get compensation and use it :D  

I agree 200%... i preffer a stable server.. and then see the compensation

• Thanks 1

Good hope we fix the latency problem! and don't forget to look at the bug at atack speed !! Is it a good compensation because only a rune of 200% exp is not enough for those who are free players to feed the drops of instances? if it's not too hard to farm and my pockets can't stand it !!
Thank you and good work!!
PS please do not come with me whimper !!

7 minutes ago, joyswings said:

Can I just leave it to you watch productions that I'm not interested in as a lady? The idea of asking for your suggestions was wrong ..

You didn't give any preferences and I'm truly sorry if it offended you. Next time I will be more considerate, or even better shut up completely. 

• Haha 1