Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Monday, August 19

Juji

23 minutes ago, meskiukas said:

well make your own macro for xp or do like in the old good times farm with your own hands

the sole reason why I came back is this auto TARGET(auto macro is around for way longer). no auto target = no more $$$ from me on the l2 store

6 minutes ago, Daikon said:

the sole reason why I came back is this auto TARGET(auto macro is around for way longer). no auto target = no more $$$ from me on the l2 store

you do realize that its not permanent removal of auto target. it will be off from few days till max 2-3 weeks unless something bad happens, so don't spend money till they fix it but in September it should be ok so why all cry i don't know.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Daikon said:

Im in the middle of a 7 day 200% rune, that I poped exclusively because the auto target makes it worth using.

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Compensation is already being prepared (more details next week), but we are trying our best to resolve this latency issue as quickly as possible. 

So far in doing a k95 I have seen significant improvement with this update, hopefully will last. Time will be the true test.

Thanks for the good work! :D

Will report later too :)

Edited by Mordue

My experience after this night is that it is a major improvement. attack speed seems to be at a decent state at the moment...

I don't know what are people complaining about right now. Sure, it's not the optimal situation, but the macro system is working just fine, and we can finally get to play the game. I'll take this situation anytime rather than what it was before.

People who're complaining that they can't macro anymore should go play lineage 2 revolution, they'll find their happiness.

As for compensation issues, you guys should WAIT THAT THE ISSUES ARE FIXED... Please, I know the situation  has been terrible and that your reason for complaining about wasted boosts are legitimate, but you guys are full of crap...

Edited by Jeune

Comparing my two Tyrr GK in equal gear (lv40 Paulina R-grade) on both Core and Naia my conclusion:

Overall Atk. Spd on Naia is a low slower, it feels like I am missing like 200 Atk.Spd. It feels sluggish on Naia while having the exact same buffs and gear.

But we need the Auto-Hunt. The whole frigging game is designed so you can log in the morning, port your character to Alligator Island, Ivory Cavern, Tanor Canyon or whatever other Solo Hunting Zone and turn on the auto hunt and get exp while at work. Without the auto hunt it's just another imbalance that is put onto NCWest players compared to the other regions. We already have a steeper exp curve, less adena drop and now disabling the auto hunt (maybe forever) is also making the game just unplayable without decent exp rates party zones. Exping in Elven Village/Sea of Spores is just not worth it when you get 30-40% less exp per mob in a party zone compared to a solo zone.

We do need the auto hunt, we do need the auto pots. This are all vital parts of the Fafurion update.

All of these features are working without problems on EU, RU, KR and JP servers. But why can't NCWest make it working on the NA servers? Has there been cut to much content from our version to make it work? Does it conflict with a NA server specific setting?

Might I add as a potential bug or glitch the fact that the Adventure Guild level 3 clan achievement cannot be obtained even after reaching level 4 on that specific faction. I also noticed that the icon for the use of the sayune where the old bloody swampland post was still appears but the sayune itself is nowhere to be found.

4 hours ago, Shoppy said:

All of these features are working without problems on EU, RU, KR and JP servers. But why can't NCWest make it working on the NA servers? Has there been cut to much content from our version to make it work? Does it conflict with a NA server specific setting?

Outdated hardware.

Dunno if you remember, we had in 2012 8k player limit each server but they magically lowered every year the limit. Now we are barely at 1.5k and the servers are crying xD

17 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We will have an unscheduled maintenance at 1:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 50 minutes as we continue to address the server latency issue.

With this maintenance:

• Optimizing the ranking system selection checks to improve server performance
  • Auto hunting UI temporarily removed

Thank you for your patience!

Dear Juji

Please advise when you plan to reactivate auto-use and macro system so to help us to best organize our schedule and the purchases on NCshop.

Regards

LF

15 minutes ago, lorekarf said:

Dear Juji

Please advise when you plan to reactivate auto-use and macro system so to help us to best organize our schedule and the purchases on NCshop.

Regards

LF

"Soon" © ® ™ All Rights Reserved :)

Edited by FoToMoTo

46 minutes ago, golemka said:

Outdated hardware.

Dunno if you remember, we had in 2012 8k player limit each server but they magically lowered every year the limit. Now we are barely at 1.5k and the servers are crying xD

I've pointed that out before, to some peasant saying the Auto-Hunt/Macro system is the reason lagged. Back in 2007 server never lagged, while it had way way more people playing.

If server is still lagging without any people online on auto-hunt, I just gonna say it again. IT IS THE RANKING SYSTEM

18 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We will have an unscheduled maintenance at 1:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. GMT+2. The downtime will last approximately 50 minutes as we continue to address the server latency issue.

With this maintenance:

• Optimizing the ranking system selection checks to improve server performance
  • Auto hunting UI temporarily removed

Thank you for your patience!

What do you mean by optimizing the ranking system, if I may ask?

5 hours ago, Shoppy said:

Comparing my two Tyrr GK in equal gear (lv40 Paulina R-grade) on both Core and Naia my conclusion:

Overall Atk. Spd on Naia is a low slower, it feels like I am missing like 200 Atk.Spd. It feels sluggish on Naia while having the exact same buffs and gear.

But we need the Auto-Hunt. The whole frigging game is designed so you can log in the morning, port your character to Alligator Island, Ivory Cavern, Tanor Canyon or whatever other Solo Hunting Zone and turn on the auto hunt and get exp while at work. Without the auto hunt it's just another imbalance that is put onto NCWest players compared to the other regions. We already have a steeper exp curve, less adena drop and now disabling the auto hunt (maybe forever) is also making the game just unplayable without decent exp rates party zones. Exping in Elven Village/Sea of Spores is just not worth it when you get 30-40% less exp per mob in a party zone compared to a solo zone.

We do need the auto hunt, we do need the auto pots. This are all vital parts of the Fafurion update.

This.

@Juji the issue is not with the auto hunt or auto consumption items but with the outdated server hardware and the ranking & manner system

remove ranking completely and disable manner system perma until you have the server hardware issue resolved .

until it's solved you can find me on messing around on EU server

• Like 1