New Debuff System

KAROS

After we got the new "suplemental fafurion update" wich change all Debuffs, i thing we deserve to know if u have plans to classes like Tanks in general or Tyrrs like dreadnoguht and doombringer wich his base was the "stun".

Nowdays with all jewels giving protection of what was old "mental debuff" or "silence", the tank on pvp is not more than a box to make UD, stop to have mass/individual control, and the tyrr stuners, his stun succes rate went down to 0, why ? cuz also now all jewels give "confusion def/atk", and if u want use it for pve, every update the mobs or new areas get stun protection.

so the question is, u have any plans to make worth again this classes ? or our awesome DEV TEAM is only focus on find a way to bring items to the game wich only boost damage damage and damage

Excluding our CPs mutual enmity my friend: 

Personally I am a moving stunning/silencing/pulling machine and i have medium gear. Are you 100% sure that those attack success rates are so low for you ?

Only angel touch stops my debuffs (and ofc cele/dignity)

The game has a focus on DPS, all the time DPS is increased and multiplied insanely and all other stats fall behind, it will be even worse!

If you check what is going on in other servers, mostly Asian - 1 shot fest, ppl run around with 500k hp getting 1 shot, dmg is so high DD's are not even opening any CD skills :D 

No need to stun/slow/crowd control, just stack DPS and shoot em up ...

18 hours ago, Disaro said:

Excluding our CPs mutual enmity my friend: 

Personally I am a moving stunning/silencing/pulling machine and i have medium gear. Are you 100% sure that those attack success rates are so low for you ?

Only angel touch stops my debuffs (and ofc cele/dignity)

dont know about u, but with the tanks from ur clan i have the posibility to talk, we are agree about same.

even on siege was a big difference, as i haved 0 control on enemy healers/dds, my dds/healers also suffer 0 control, no needed perma angel touch on my main dd.

about olys, probably my char was the char with best stun setup from server, now i decide to sell all tyrr gear cuz stop to be able to stun a ****, now healers have more succes of "sleep debuff" than a tyrr or tank stun for example

Edited by KAROS