Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Hime

Big LoL to NA players who want non NA players to leave. Do you realize that the second we leave, Naia and Chronos will close? Stop focusing on your own little belly button on and giving us stupid advices... There is a real serious issue that's a big problem for the community, and we're part of that community, if you haven't got that already.

So if you don't have anything better to say, then just go and keep playing your game, I don't even see why you're here if you can play normally.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hello there

it is not very good from your side to favor bots/boxes instead of alive players

so why you just won't make the following: 1 window guaranteed for all + additional 1 window for every single prestige pack paid (& logged), just as russkies doing

you are implementing waiting system which is not the solution at all, because I see same botting queues near freeloaderquestnpcs, at the same time I am waiting for an hour to log in to quickly rejoin that exp pty I've got disconnected from (and guess what, my place usually being taken by that time)

just make only 1 window per pc limit (after that, if you wanna log more, pay up for your first window for the prestige pack, after that you are eligible to log the 2nd box in, if you wanna have 3 toons, pay for the 2nd (which is box also in our case to have the 3rd toon logged, etc.. this will definetly solve the issue + you'll have some money

183 players to queue CONGRATS @Juji @Hime and your team very very clever. You prefer someone to wait one hour to log. And lag is here from time to time. It would be more "clever" to put 3 client limit and let the freedom to someone to be able to play the moment that wants and not have us wait one hour till we get the number but you dont care isnt it? You did that and dissapear. Gm buffs wont save us you know.... We want answers, why so many people cant log in now the moment you admit there are bots (and you also admit you cannot do anything about that but leave them exist cause you failed in that part, but had us running the anti bot? program for so long?) and now you leave them farm and we are outside. Thats your actions!

Juji people wants you here to give answers, than show up in game for 10mins like a star and leave

Edited by what3v3r
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Maybe, you should gtfo with your super smart tips. Many people, like me, had begun here before you started talk your sh*t at this forum. It's for the first..

Japanese and Russian servers have no lags issue.

Boting there also is not allowed.

apparently the classic servers have no lag issues either, plus the players on live chronos who reported no lag either...its just a few people who are having the lag issue

I could take screenshots of all the people I've talked and said they didn't lag, but im not smart enough to upload pics on the forwum

its just very strange that it could be server problem when some are experiencing "lag" and others aren't lagging at all...that's why I personally believe its not a server issue

When i thougth, i can play at this way, i just cant log in, 234 in queue, then dc, and when i try again to log in, it sais that my acount is in use.

Really you made A BIG FAIL with this maintenance. Please, just need to quit ranking system, i don want to see there are 5000 boxes higher than me, and heroes always inform that they are the best, no need special titles.

Edited by Joya
ortografy
  • Like 1

Well I always wanted to leave this game once and for all but something dragged me into it, but now I can feel that I can go. 

I have been playing this game since 2009. I quit two times before and started over, but now it was it. At least this Server. Good luck with bots. 

Oh and by the way, Ambicija, thank you, you are the best. 

Best regards from Georgia - a country with regions occupied and scorched by Russia. 

Edited by Giorgius
  • Like 2

After fafurion update:
The penny quest was working normally, after a maintenance only tanker was doing the quest.
After the issue was resolved the quest was canceled.
A new update has been made.
Removed box limit per pc.
Now they are claiming latency issues.
Why not limit only 3 box per pc again?
Would it decrease latency?
How many players are complaining about?

Is there really a latency complaint? or the solution to this problem, is it the return of paying for VIP account to enter the game without going through the queue?

10 minutes ago, NegoDrama said:

After fafurion update:
The penny quest was working normally, after a maintenance only tanker was doing the quest.
After the issue was resolved the quest was canceled.
A new update has been made.
Removed box limit per pc.
Now they are claiming latency issues.
Why not limit only 3 box per pc again?
Would it decrease latency?
How many players are complaining about?

Is there really a latency complaint? or the solution to this problem, is it the return of paying for VIP account to enter the game without going through the queue?

People already pay monthly for prestige pack :) 

2 hours ago, DemonicLust said:

110 on queue and we have this since yesterday, afk in aden:

Annotazione.png

Look this!! That is absurd!!! I think three acounts is  enought for the players and for the game! there are a lot of real players on the game, and that real players are paying a hight price for the booties !! You guys of NCsoft need to analyse your steps and bring back the three acounts limits ! With that you can control the massive boots overload! Look on that Picture!! A lot bots doing nothing in the game!! Do you feel confortble with that NCsoft??

I think there is a server side issue that when someone get dc, it still logged as connected and not releasing the spot. 

I tried log in few hour ago and got dc. when I try again 3 hours later it says I have already log in. for those who got random DC , if you don't log back in right away, the server still think you are logged and taking up the spot. 

also @Juji please look at what those boxes are doing on certain profitable quest and disable them! that's what they are aiming for and took up the valuable seats and the real live player can't log in. usually when this happen when someone found an exploit and abuse it for adena!! 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, WarLordSilva said:

Yeah im thinking of seriously selling all my feoh items today in game if this isnt fixed in the next couple of hours.

if what isn't fixed? the server limit and queue, or the supposed server "lag"?

im curious why these people would wait in line just to get in game and lag....doesn't make any sense

1 minute ago, Sesh said:

if what isn't fixed? the server limit and queue, or the supposed server "lag"?

im curious why these people would wait in line just to get in game and lag....doesn't make any sense

exactly, ...and im speaking about this server queue, ...i know its temporary, ..but like c'mon man!