Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Hime

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Maintenance has been extended by another 45 minutes. We have some additional changes from the Dev team for the maintenance today in an effort to resolve the latency issue. The changes will only be temporary as we try to identify the main cause for the latency.

Additional Temporary Changes:

• Timed Hunting Zones have been temporarily removed (Primeval Isle and Storm Isle)
  • The amount of NPCs in several Hunting Zones has been reduced
  • A temporary server queue will be added once the Live servers have reached a certain limit and then we will gradually increase the limit after verifying there are no latency issues

Thank you for your understanding!

isnt a good option gives more clients to ppl and put a queue. and less mobs

the solution is go back to 3-4 client per pc, remove the queue and restore de mobs.

• Like 2

If already start reduce mobs - the is one easy solution... DELETE all mobs from Pavel Ruins , Magmeld - Garden of Genesis, and some other low lvl (no faction area and etc) - and half server population and lags disappear :) In this areas - 99% bots 24/7.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

If already start reduce mobs - the is one easy solution... DELETE all mobs from Pavel Ruins , Magmeld - Garden of Genesis, and some other low lvl (no faction area and etc) - and half server population and lags disappear :) In this areas - 99% bots 24/7.

Agree DELETE all mobs from these low lvl places have many bots maybe 95% running the game 24/7.  

Edited by Y2J

Really? Thats the solution you found (even temp) to see whats causing the problem? The most logical thing someone would have thought would be when the problem started something you tend to ignore. Is there a reason why you dont disable completely the ranking system? Since you tried many ways even reduce the mobs? And the queue? When the usual server population isnt on how you ll understand if the problem fixed or no? You dont get it? You push people away with your actions.

• Like 1

What i suppose to do with my exp runes without mobs? Once i have no mobs to kill in THE ONLY PLACE to farm in party (S0S)?!

U guys create a lot of places to solo farm, and fafurion need at least 110 to go.

How did u guyz expected to we can reach 110 lvl killing in this solo hunting areas.

You are f**** our exp farm hard right now.

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Olá a todos,

A manutenção foi prolongada por mais 45 minutos. Nós temos algumas mudanças adicionais da equipe de desenvolvimento para a manutenção hoje, em um esforço para resolver o problema de latência. As mudanças serão apenas temporárias quando tentarmos identificar a causa principal da latência.

Mudanças Temporárias Adicionais:

• Zonas de Caça Temporizadas foram temporariamente removidas (Ilha Primitiva e Ilha da Tempestade)
  • A quantidade de NPCs em várias Zonas de Caça foi reduzida
  • Uma fila temporária de servidores será adicionada quando os servidores Live tiverem atingido um determinado limite e, em seguida, aumentaremos gradualmente o limite depois de verificar se não há problemas de latência

Obrigado pela sua compreensão!

once again ncsoft outperforming doing shit !!! do you mean lag fault and overcrowding in hunting grounds? and a clown with the players, now places that had more than 10 mob with only 5? I just want to know how I will use a 30 day rune with reduced amount of animals? will increase the xp of each mob?

Edited by SueLZito
  • Thanks 1

What is the logic of reducing farm areas? Are you forcing all Suports players to go solo? what logic people come to play and things only get worse ... release 383712837 box free lag server, and diminish the mob spot.

"Ranking System" is a very good idea. In this way, characters that have not made progress can easily be found and deleted by the system. This is a good step to prevent the bots in the future.
I think many players are playing games on multiple servers. As a non-working person, I want to ask them: How can you achieve this?  There is only 24 hours a day! How do you know enough to compare Naia server to other servers?
As someone who has never used Ncoin, I wonder one thing: Why do you hold NCSoft responsible for the extra money you spend on your game ambition? Nobody's giving you forced NCoin.
I know writing a program is hard work. I can imagine that the game software is more challenging.
I wanted to share all this by typing "as a regular player" here. I would like to thank L2Team for your health in your hands and NCSOFT for contributing to its continuity and development by believing in this game for years. o.O-_-^_^

@Jujifor weeks now you have us "suffer" play and enjoy the game to the minimum now wait what 30 mins or more to log in? And you really think thats the problem that cause the lag? Are you kidding us? If you spot when the problem started it ll be easier. The server population was like that months now but never caused a problem. Or the mobs...I hope you reverse it soon... We re telling you to remove the ranking but you tend to ignore us. Whatever...

• Like 2

Well you don't need to have a MIT degree to understand what's causing the problem. It started right when the ranking system appeared. 

Before that, we played normally without this lag, with no client limitation, with auto hunting on, with the normal number of mobs, and anything else you guys disabled to do your tests.

And now you removed the two new xp areas (even if these were just for 1h/day each), and you add that stupid queue system? Seriously??? OMG!!!

The only think you didn't removed, to check if that's the problem, is the OBVIOUS! The ranking system.

I almost feel like you guyz are protecting it and try to blame something else for the lag. Why is that so important to you?

It's completelly useless, and doesn't offer anything to the players, but only THIS STUPID LAG!

Remove that and everything will be fine!

Come on, refute me. Show me i'm wrong, please!

(BTW, WTS my queue 100kk. If anyone is interested pm me here.)

Edited by Kari0laki
additional info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

not sure what you kids are crying about, I have had NO lag issues since they did the fafurion update and added ranking system.

thx for buffs today tho @Juji , really helped out a lot....sorry y'all have to deal with the kids crying everyday about everything, must be a tough job....thx for doing it

im from NA playing on a NA server, so I guess that's why I don't lag