Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Hime

@Juji

So the auto next-target was re-enabled but with previous version delay setting on switching targets? One of the current version upgrades was the reduction on time for target switching after the mob died.
Its slow as hell.. better off doing a macro with:
/targetnext
/skill
/targetnext
/skill

Edited by Daikon

32 minutes ago, Daikon said:

@Juji

So the auto next-target was re-enabled but with previous version delay setting on switching targets? One of the current version upgrades was the reduction on time for target switching after the mob died.
Its slow as hell.. better off doing a macro with:
/targetnext
/skill
/targetnext
/skill

just be happy you have an auto-macro of any sort, since that's why you came back....according to your own words

and the 7-day rune you used was free since they don't/haven't sold those on L2 store for a while, so its probly just 1 of the 3 free ones you had sitting in wh or dimension merchant when you came back....so tell NC thank you instead of threatening to not spend any of the $ you haven't spent anyways lol

yall need to thank the NC staff for all the work they are doing and the free buffs, since most players aren't even lagging

• Haha 1

So for example lets day you were crying for this fake lag server and look what you done people destroying in more this game by your lies for lag.... i had no lag how is this possible  ? it was never server problem was your internet.... you are never happy with nothing this is what i have to say for yo people i got dayoff and i cant play cuz of your lies and you ruin server

33 minutes ago, DeathBleach said:

So for example lets day you were crying for this fake lag server and look what you done people destroying in more this game by your lies for lag.... i had no lag how is this possible  ? it was never server problem was your internet.... you are never happy with nothing this is what i have to say for yo people i got dayoff and i cant play cuz of your lies and you ruin server

I literally waited 2 mins and started playing. Is 2 minutes too long? It took me 57 seconds to make this post. Is that a lot of time? So many questions indeed

Solving problema by Ncsoft part 2

"we got lag but we have to help only top clan botting how can we do?" 

"let's make a queque so bots can log in and real players get kicked!" 

"but is not enough..." 

"you are right, let's nerf mobs, so only Who use bots can have plenty of exp" 

"you are right Man, let's help bots, The right choiche" 

@Juji & @hime

hey guys, have you actually played on chronos or any of the other servers to test if there is really any lag?

myself and a lot of others I talked to haven't experienced any of this lag since the fafurion update

just sounds like some of the players are trying to scam the community because they want ranks taken out and want free xp runes or somethin

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Sesh said:

@Juji & @hime

hey guys, have you actually played on chronos or any of the other servers to test if there is really any lag?

myself and a lot of others I talked to haven't experienced any of this lag since the fafurion update

just sounds like some of the players are trying to scam the community because they want ranks taken out and want free xp runes or somethin

Yes - it's (was) big lag, skills going slow. Im from Denmark - and have best internet which i can get in Denmark - before update - i never not have lag. And yes im using 1 prestige (1 more finish on other char - and because lags - i stop my auto 30 day ordering). Also im using 3 destiny packs. And start thinking stop using this.. Administration  can't solve problems - which cannot exist at all.. :) So in my opinion - its SCAM. I pay money - and i not getting what must to get. I lost in this 2 weeks approx half xp/drop - because lags, unscheduled server rr. Simple - i not want to pay for people who can't just ban this mass bots. Its not game. Not game which we want to see and play. Even some illegal illegal servers have better organization then this...

• Thanks 1

So now we have to wait in line to play your game.... i've been waiting for around 30 minutes now.... it feels like i am waiting in the line to see the dentist....

Why dont you create two-three new servers make transfers for those new servers free make clan transfers free as well and let us play....

Anyway most of us who hate MS or MAx or Nova or anyone with their drama will move instantly.... Boom problem fixed and you have a proper game again. You have better dimensional sieges and raids and finally you have servers to merge in the future...

Anyone who agrees with me lets make this happen, instead of waiting in the line for the doctor....

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Yes - it's (was) big lag, skills going slow. Im from Denmark - and have best internet which i can get in Denmark - before update - i never not have lag. And yes im using 1 prestige (1 more finish on other char - and because lags - i stop my auto 30 day ordering). Also im using 3 destiny packs. And start thinking stop using this.. Administration  can't solve problems - which cannot exist at all.. :) So in my opinion - its SCAM. I pay money - and i not getting what must to get. I lost in this 2 weeks approx half xp/drop - because lags, unscheduled server rr. Simple - i not want to pay for people who can't just ban this mass bots. Its not game. Not game which we want to see and play. Even some illegal illegal servers have better organization then this...

im not sure which server you are playing on, but chronos and naia are NA servers, and im a NA player.....0 lag at all, except for a couple years ago we had soulshot/spiritshot lag

maybe you should go play on the European server, I think its core or something, and see if you lag over there....that might be the issue

let us know how it works out for you, cheerio

8 hours ago, LordOfHeal said:

I never experienced that before 

https://ibb.co/LgWfxfG

imgpsh-fullsize-anim.png

74 clients are in queue. How is that be?

Tried to login onto Live server. QQ

I experienced that when I tried to log into a classic servers months ago

maybe if all these kids didn't cry about the fake lag, they wouldn't be experiencing any of this

34 minutes ago, Sesh said:

im not sure which server you are playing on, but chronos and naia are NA servers, and im a NA player.....0 lag at all, except for a couple years ago we had soulshot/spiritshot lag

maybe you should go play on the European server, I think its core or something, and see if you lag over there....that might be the issue

let us know how it works out for you, cheerio

Im play on Naia :) Why - simple - in EU not exist european servers. All they are Russian. (I not want to talk about politic here - but im like most EU people - not want to pay money for country which occupating closest neighbors). And Naia/Chronos - most population from EU - in 5 years i meet just  2 people from USA.

• Haha 2