Jump to content
Hime

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Recommended Posts

Dargor    22
4 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Dont be a redneck, you know it is the right thing to do :).
Pathetic is when Dargor want to sing like 2pac but end up with karaoke mix Justin Biber:x

I don't think it's the right thing to do, not to the extend some are demanding. Perhaps 7 would be appropriate. As for your example, it's weird and completely unrelated to the topic at hand, but to put your mind at rest I'll tell you this I don't know what either of those singers sound like, nor do I listen to those music genres, let alone singing their songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Linkon    12
Just now, SueLZito said:

Calm down guys, right in your l2 store gallery, a ticket '' skip the queue '' for you who do not like to wait hours to play !!!!

lets go guys what the price

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
what3v3r    15
Posted (edited)

If they care about us they would be here. I m sure they do know the result of their actions. But hours later we have a gm show up for 10 mins and thats all. Big big fail

Edited by what3v3r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheThrax    31
4 minutes ago, Dargor said:

I don't think it's the right thing to do, not to the extend some are demanding. Perhaps 7 would be appropriate. As for your example, it's weird and completely unrelated to the topic at hand, but to put your mind at rest I'll tell you this I don't know what either of those singers sound like, nor do I listen to those music genres, let alone singing their songs.

1. you miss the point...badly
2.Its about music culture, there is no need to listen those genres.

Go back in your bubble, you are safe there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dargor    22
12 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

1. you miss the point...badly
2.Its about music culture, there is no need to listen those genres.

Go back in your bubble, you are safe there.

I'm not missing the point because there isn't one. You just keep trying to insult me with out of place examples of things you consider cool, it's amusing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sesh    17
9 minutes ago, Vants said:

We all have to wait in line to log in. And this player who uses bots in Zaken, has no problem logging in. Because of these players we pay all the consequences.

See Image:  Imagen player multi bots zaken

its actually because of all the false lag reports you are paying the consequences

besides, the server login limit is only temporary....just be patient, and you will be able to login and "lag" again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tr4f4lg4r    4
Posted (edited)
Em 21/08/2019 às 11:22, Juji disse:

 

  • Uma fila temporária de servidores será adicionada quando os servidores Live tiverem atingido um determinado limite e, em seguida, aumentaremos gradualmente o limite depois de verificar se não há problemas de latência

Obrigado pela sua compreensão!

 

não seria melhor, limite cliente 5 por ip ou 3 cliente por pc, você está destruindo o jogo, hoje se tomando dc em uma instância perde a instância e é impossível logar em menos de 30 minutos, e os bots são 24 / 7, de todas as medidas nc fez a pior decisão estão assinando o fim do jogo

Edited by tr4f4lg4r
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SueLZito    2
1 minute ago, Sesh said:

é realmente por causa de todos os relatórios de atraso falsos você está pagando as conseqüências

Além disso, o limite de login do servidor é apenas temporário .... apenas seja paciente, e você será capaz de logar e "atrasar" novamente

We are patient, you have to ask this for our runes that are not waiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Y2J    0

 @Juji & @Hime why you guys not saying anything ? what you guys trying to do to make the ppl happy ? 2 3 hours for ppl to log is a sad story, if this keep up ppl will leave game. Is this what you guys want?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheThrax    31
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Dargor said:

I'm not missing the point because there isn't one. You just keep trying to insult me with out of place examples of things you consider cool, it's amusing.

Im a nice person... with bad intentions.

You started by talking from skyscrapers and insulting and assuming facts to others who are not agree with you.
Btw, I know my eng is not really good...but show me where I said pls Hime and Juji put back the 3 client limit....I said its the right thing to do and thats something different. Redneck.

Edited by TheThrax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheThrax    31
7 minutes ago, Sesh said:

its actually because of all the false lag reports you are paying the consequences

besides, the server login limit is only temporary....just be patient, and you will be able to login and "lag" again

Mixa? No, cant be...my neighbour is much more elevate in pranking players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    319
5 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Mixa? No, cant be...my neighbour is much more elevate in pranking players.

What do you want?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dargor    22
3 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Im a nice person... with bad intentions.

You started by talking from skyscrapers and insulting and assuming facts to others who are not agree with you.
Btw, I know my eng is not really good...but show me where I said pls Hime and Juji put back the 3 client limit....I said its the right thing to do and thats something different. Redneck.

I provided some arguments, you just call me a redneck. That's a nice assumption you're making while accusing me of doing exactly that. This argument however is worthless, so if you need to have the last word go right ahead. I'm done arguing with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sm3lik    0

Is that supposed to be like what? It looks like the first day after opening the free server.

l2fail.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Y2J    0

 @Juji & @Hime You guys have almost every gamer's dream job to be a GM, why don't you guys DO your job and ban these botters? You guys know this has been a problem for many years but still you guys DO nothing to fix it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UIYKTYG    2

Just came home from work, thought about logging in and checking my AH mails, then .... boom.

What about creating a filter in this queue, eg:

If the server is full, you auto get into queue list, but let's imagine that there is an algorithm to check if you have any instance of lineage 2 already online at the server, if yes, you really go to last spot in the queue, if not, (like you just came home and want to log in with you main account) the algorithm will check your data and allow you to bypass the queue and enter the server, or wait for the minimum as possible time in it.

This is really killing the will to play this game, I know it's temporary, but how much time?

Sem-t-tulos.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tr4f4lg4r    4

 

would not be better, limit client 5 per ip or 3 client per pc, you are destroying the game, today if taking dc in one instance loses the instance and it is impossible to log in less than 30 minutes, and the bots are 24/7, of all measures nc made the worst decision are signing the end of the game !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheThrax    31
2 minutes ago, Dargor said:

I provided some arguments, you just call me a redneck. That's a nice assumption you're making while accusing me of doing exactly that. This argument however is worthless, so if you need to have the last word go right ahead. I'm done arguing with you.

Dude, I called you redneck because of your tone....and, again, for assumption you are better then anyone from this forum. I cant be more accurate then that, I hope you understand this time and correct your future behavior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dargor    22

I dc, I log back in, then some boxes dc, I wait in queue and get back in after about 20 minutes, then my main dced, waited 40-50 minutes to log back, then by the time i cleared a spot the box I was powerleveling dced, so I started shinedust quest instead, then my healer and tank dced and I sure as hell am not waiting over an hour at this point to get them back in only to get them to randomly dc again. That compensation you speak of better be more than buffs in FI for whoever happened to be around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    319
8 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Nothing, bored...how is the wheather?

Was 38*C today, pretty toasty lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sesh    17
5 minutes ago, Dargor said:

I dc, I log back in, then some boxes dc, I wait in queue and get back in after about 20 minutes, then my main dced, waited 40-50 minutes to log back, then by the time i cleared a spot the box I was powerleveling dced, so I started shinedust quest instead, then my healer and tank dced and I sure as hell am not waiting over an hour at this point to get them back in only to get them to randomly dc again. That compensation you speak of better be more than buffs in FI for whoever happened to be around.

sounds like you have internet connection problem friend

I have been logged in over 24 hours and 0 d/c, and already used up 2 sets of GM buffs 12 hour b-day vitality buff....so the buffs in FI again would be nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×