Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Hime

Hahaha another good joke. You think that the people answer your ticket will really care? They ll probably tell you your pc has problem and you cant login or your internet or any other automated answer. The people that working on ticket dont know whats going on on game they dont know even know about the updates on game and they give advices with things that got deleted. 

5 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

better send a ticket to support in order to let them know we cant log in, mby they dont read forum and think everything is ok.
I ment all of us :)

ummmmm, they added the server login limit....so they are already aware people have to wait to login

don't waste their time with more false reports, in case you already forgot, they added the server login limit because of false lag reports

5 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

better send a ticket to support in order to let them know we cant log in, mby they dont read forum and think everything is ok.
I ment all of us :)

hsjashhasjhsj  tickets are just spam for they , better to send a letter to their's home , +10% chances

6 minutes ago, Sesh said:

ummmmm, they added the server login limit....so they are already aware people have to wait to login

don't waste their time with more false reports, in case you already forgot, they added the server login limit because of false lag reports

And who might u be defending on their side? All the time posting crap about false lag.....Make a ticket and ask them to hire u....2 -3 posts above is the link for that...

Till then u waste our time watching your desperate posts to defend them. 

People have payed for services (packs/runes) and they watch a counter login that can last up to 2h to get in and then they may not have the time to consume their services. If you cant be part of the solution, dont be a part of the problem.

Thank you.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, skrofaki said:

And who might u be defending on their side? All the time posting crap about false lag.....Make a ticket and ask them to hire u....2 -3 posts above is the link for that...

Till then u waste our time watching your desperate posts to defend them. 

People have payed for services (packs/runes) and they watch a counter login that can last up to 2h to get in and then they may not have the time to consume their services. If you cant be part of the solution, dont be a part of the problem.

Thank you.

I tried to offer suggestion, like maybe trying on a server more local to where you live and see if you lag or not...but you kids don't want to listen

also I pointed out that if only some people are lagging and other are not lagging, then it cant be a server issue

so here is another suggestion, maybe check your internet and reset your router...but it seems the lag issue went away and now is just a login issue.....weird

cheerio m8

6 minutes ago, Zalir said:

You are probably the most stupid person in this forum, you think the lag problem is only for 2 or 5 ppl?? this thread have weeks if not months..

How you can be that stupid to think this is 1 or 5 ppl problem... this is masive, the lag is real, if you dont have it waht d o you want? an award?

brainless idiot.

umm I never said 1 or 5 ppl, I said some are supposedly lagging and some are not lagging at all....geez

since you asked me a question ill give my opinion...I don't think the lag is a problem for any1 actually, I think it was just some crap started by top clans to submit a bunch of false lag reports in order to get the ranking system rolled back

LOL so in order to keep all the macro bots running you do this sht NCSOFT? Must keep unlimited clients and auto macro at all cost!? And decreased number of mobs in areas? SERIOUSLY???

I have a friend who runs 7 partys with 49 toons and he's laughing his ass off, because all you do is make life difficult for live players. The macroers stay logged in 24/7 and arent affected at all.

Seriously, just disable auto macro and put 3 clients per PC permantly. The game is supposed to be a PC MMO not Lineage mobile. Stop catering to solo players and bots. They can play L2 Revolution all they want.

Edited by Cothilian
  • Like 1

On 8/20/2019 at 9:15 PM, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 1400 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Auto Hunting system UI will be re-enabled.
  • Additional adjustments will be made to address the server latency issue.

Other Notes:

• Rotten Fish Dishes can be exchanged until December 4.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Welp fail again? No one i know can log into server due to heavy number Queuing. You guys lowered the number of people allowed on the server instead of update your hardware it seems.... This will cost you customers in the long run... Sad.....

THE LIVE PLAYERS CAN'T LOG ON THEIR PLAY TIME. CAN'T MEET UP WITH THEIR FRIENDS. CANT FIND LIVE PLAYERS TO FORM PARTIES. CANT FIND ENOUGH MOBS TO MAKE IT WORTH PARTYING. WASTE THEIR PAYED RUNES IN QUEUE. 

Edited by Cothilian

GG today i w8 more then 2hrs to log in and after 20 min in game i get crit from the game and need to w8 nother 2hrs rly this game is a BIG JOKE this is the last drop in QUIT gg LOST 1 CUSTEMER  1 down 200 to go gm just FAIL THE GAME BIG TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! leave 24/7 bots 7/pc better then activ players BRAVO BRAVO LINEAGE 2 ====  BOT GAME NOT ACTIV

Who's in charge to this game? 

no GM's know how to fix latency lag!!!!!

ncsoft do you know anything about this game?? 

i'v been waiting for 2.5 hrs and when i logged in i got crash then start all over again are you serious??

2 hours ago, Klaudia said:

guys 3 acc per pc will not help u will wait again , just limit on servers is lowered on 2k ppls for that you waiting. they set lower limit bcse of hardware till they change it.or changes are made with sense to force ppl to spam about limit clients or smtg from this reason . we see in future reactions from ncwest staff

Are u afraid to loose ur entire party of bots?

NC Soft is trying to crush all the IQ charts around? This incompetence means that you people know absolutelly nothing about running a business.... I tried to log in at 18:00. The queue counter was showing that i had to wait till 438 people log first before i can enjoy my game. Hours passed and finally i was down to Nr. 16 and then all the waiting went down the drain cause my connection failed.... Now it's the 2nd time i try to log and it says that i have to wait again for 350 ppl to log in before i do..... YOU PEOPLE REALY KNOW HOW TO PUSH PEOPLE THAT PAY YOU YOUR SALARIES TO LEAVE THE GAME..... CONGRATS!!!>:(>:(

• Haha 2

On 21/08/2019 at 11:22 AM, Juji said:

• A temporary server queue will be added once the Live servers have reached a certain limit and then we will gradually increase the limit after verifying there are no latency issues

Thank you for your understanding!

@Juji after we solve this problem and server back to normal, are we getting any reward or any event that can pay us the angry that we are experiencing right now?