Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Hime

4 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Im play on Naia :) Why - simple - in EU not exist european servers. All they are Russian. (I not want to talk about politic here - but im like most EU people - not want to pay money for country which occupating closest neighbors). And Naia/Chronos - most population from EU - in 5 years i meet just  2 people from USA.

yea, I was just suggesting trying on a more local server to see if you lag or no...because all the NA people, which includes USA/Canada/Mexico, none of them are lagging

4 minutes ago, Sesh said:

yea, I was just suggesting trying on a more local server to see if you lag or no...because all the NA people, which includes USA/Canada/Mexico, none of them are lagging

I was lagging, but last 2 updates  no.  I know from server because of good computer w/ good internet. I am from USA.

Edited by Mordue

2 minutes ago, Sesh said:

Server where? In Texas? Ok, USA big land - somewhere really have problem with internet ping. Canada.. it far - from USA (Texas). Mexico... even they have internet..? I'm not thing so that they can have internet quality. Countries where im living  Denmark/ Lithuania - have best internet in the word :) There is not internet problem - server problem.

1 hour ago, Ambicija said:

Server where? In Texas? Ok, USA big land - somewhere really have problem with internet ping. Canada.. it far - from USA (Texas). Mexico... even they have internet..? I'm not thing so that they can have internet quality. Countries where im living  Denmark/ Lithuania - have best internet in the word :) There is not internet problem - server problem.

So your internet is fine, that's good. that's why I suggested trying a local server, because all the NA players ive talked to haven't experienced the supposed lag you are experiencing.

Seems mostly only EU players and BR players are having a lag problem

it's weird tho because during siege or GM buffs no1 is crying about the lag.....weird

More from the half server is european players and you suggest us to leave to go to core ... So much you love your server want lose so much ppl  better create your server to play alone without lag. We want active server not dead server.  Promblem is real even gm accept it have promblem with their hardware cpu usage on server something wrong happen stop cry stop close your eyes and accept there is promblem. I have too destiny pack and prestige pack and lose adena xp nowdays, just make patience and wait for compansation gift when they fix it the promblem

Sorry don't speak very good english

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, iArianne said:

More from the half server is european players and you suggest us to leave to go to core ... So much you love your server want lose so much ppl  better create your server to play alone without lag. We want active server not dead server.  Promblem is real even gm accept it have promblem with their hardware cpu usage on server something wrong happen stop cry stop close your eyes and accept there is promblem. I have too destiny pack and prestige pack and lose adena xp nowdays, just make patience and wait for compansation gift when they fix it the promblem

Sorry don't speak very good english

I suggested you try core to see if you lag there or not...I didn't tell you to leave and go there

actually, the GM's don't know whats wrong...that's why they are trying all these different things, but somehow no1 seems to lag during GM buffs or siege event on chronos

Thats because its the NPC server that is lagging. In siege when teleporting out of castle there was lagg but no lag in pvp.

I suspect thats why they test now to reduce mobs. 

The real problem is likely how the ranking system gets its exp information from NPC server when a mob is killed.

Ranking system. And players that gives false or semi-completely info doesnt help. He is refering in two specific times and he didnt refer the server till now. Besides he thinks gm do all those test by false alarm. I m sure they tested and they realize people saying about lag etc are telling the truth and that why they act. Give us a reason why you dont remove completely the ranking system so we stop telling about that. And @Juji wait 30 mins so you can login isnt funny.....

Just now, what3v3r said:

Ranking system. And players that gives false or semi-completely info doesnt help. He is refering in two specific times and he didnt refer the server till now. Besides he thinks gm do all those test by false alarm. I m sure they tested and they realize people saying about lag etc are telling the truth and that why they act. Give us a reason why you dont remove completely the ranking system so we stop telling about that. And @Juji wait 30 mins so you can login isnt funny.....

if its the ranking system then all players would experience the same lag, since the ranking system is server wide and not reduced to only a certain number of players

it doesn't explain why you supposedly lag, but I don't lag at all...not even after the initial update that added the ranking system

I dont know how you farm, the ways you use or what what what but if you are on your pc and check your char and do instance etc you would realize the problem exists. Besides gm knows it and thats why they all these actions. So if gm says there is a problem and the rest of us and you think all is good i have nothing to say. Conclusions is yours....

15 minutes ago, what3v3r said:

I dont know how you farm, the ways you use or what what what but if you are on your pc and check your char and do instance etc you would realize the problem exists. Besides gm knows it and thats why they all these actions. So if gm says there is a problem and the rest of us and you think all is good i have nothing to say. Conclusions is yours....

well, im on a pc and I run boxes and fight people for mobs in crowded areas and do instances....also, its not just me saying there is no lag...its a lot of people

and the GM's cant find a problem, so how are they supposed to find a solution? especially when some are saying there is lag, and other are saying there is no lag?

the only conclusion thus far is something isn't adding up, obviously

58 minutes ago, Sesh said:

I suggested you try core to see if you lag there or not...I didn't tell you to leave and go there

actually, the GM's don't know whats wrong...that's why they are trying all these different things, but somehow no1 seems to lag during GM buffs or siege event on chronos

Dunno and dont care if have lag on core i play here. i know that in naia  i notice much difference on xp after update the days have lag with the hours is little better and is not our internet issue is server hardware or software issue even gm found this promblem except you

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sesh said:

I experienced that when I tried to log into a classic servers months ago

maybe if all these kids didn't cry about the fake lag, they wouldn't be experiencing any of this

Did you have lag days before now? or you said that youhadn't in case of offline ?

Edited by LordOfHeal

I'm from Europe, playing on Naia, somedays it's impossible to play with so much delay.

My internet connection: 500/100mb

So clearly not a problem of ISP but rather a server problem, because I've never experienced any lag since I started playing in 2015, only after the supplemental update.

Fake lag? :D

Yes, of course, we European players all use wooden pcs, powered by a hamster in the wheel. ;) It's still unclear whether our hamsters have just gone on strike, started a revolution attempt, or are suffering from the mysterious "tired of L2"-disease. The only certainty is, that the problems started with the last update.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Im play on Naia :) Why - simple - in EU not exist european servers. All they are Russian. (I not want to talk about politic here - but im like most EU people - not want to pay money for country which occupating closest neighbors). And Naia/Chronos - most population from EU - in 5 years i meet just  2 people from USA.

as you said that is Putin propaganda  - all russians ? :D:D:D  wooo wooo  common... but  you're talking about politics saying that in boldered text, ain't it?

On Chronos lots of from LA players, On Naia aren't , maybe max 10 ppl

Edited by LordOfHeal

@DeathBleach   yeah man, I have FIBER connection, always stable, for years. My PC is not "wooden" either, 16gb ram, SSD, i5 4690K, 1050TI OC MSI - this is enough for game like L2. So, don't tell me there is no problem with the server. The truth is NCsoft doesn't care at all about regular players. Yesterday GM gave some buffs and that's solution for sserver problems? Jesus... Every time when they want to fix one thing they make two problems instead. You (as one player) doesn't lie but the rest are liers? And don't even try to tell me there is no problem. I don't care if some people will leave the server, but for god sake! Let normal players play and have fun, not only choosen who spend so much mone that other will never spend, because they havn't that much! Arguing here isn't solution too. And now what? we have to wait for week or something to (i hope) fix the problems? IT IS NOT OK!!!

Edited by lowriderpl

11 minutes ago, lowriderpl said:

@DeathBleach   yeah man, I have FIBER connection, always stable, for years. So, don't tell me there is no problem with the server. The truth is NCsoft doesn't care at all about regular players. Yesterday GM gave some buffs and that's solution for sserver problems? Jesus... Every time when they want to fix one thing they make two problems instead. You (as one player) doesn't lie but the rest are liers? And don't even try to tell me there is no problem. I don't care if some people will leave the server, but for god sake! Let normal players play and have fun, not only choosen who spend so much mone that other will never spend, because they havn't that much! Arguing here isn't solution too. And now what? we have to wait for week or something to (i hope) fix the problems? IT IS NOT OK!!!

Hello you have 2 posts only, so it is obvious you do not follow the forum or really you not follow what is going on at all, you are just here to cry :)

You are a regular player, so am I and many many others, tell me how can I help you? Any efforts from your side to improve your play and toon lately?

Have you tried to make a CP, find people and play together in order to progress faster? What lvl are you, what class? Are you trying to farm smtg?

P2W and servers lagging are a problem, yes, but do you even try to do smtg else except macro and kartia/kama? 

Edited by Argus
  • Thanks 1

@Argus

First of all: just because i don't write posts it doesn't mean i don't follow forum. And just because my opinion isn't what you agree with, doesn't mean i cry. It's still my opinion. I don't need your help at all, when server is working properly then is fine. And yeah, there is party maker bar so I don't need CP - this is cool but creating party room also works. I do many instances, as many as I can do. I don't need faster way to progress, i like to grind. From your words look's like only players who play many years can say something, newbies ( couple months) can't ? And you just want to make poison - thats all. For me is just important to have server working properly. i don't need r110 stuff, enchanted +15 or higher to have fun. But this is not i want to say. Again: I just want to play on server that work's without lagts, where I can log in. If you can't understand that, then is your problem, not mine. But keep abusing me. 

Edited by lowriderpl

35 minutes ago, Argus said:

Hello you have 2 posts only, so it is obvious you do not follow the forum or really you not follow what is going on at all, you are just here to cry :)

You are a regular player, so am I and many many others, tell me how can I help you? Any efforts from your side to improve your play and toon lately?

Have you tried to make a CP, find people and play together in order to progress faster? What lvl are you, what class? Are you trying to farm smtg?

P2W and servers lagging are a problem, yes, but do you even try to do smtg else except macro and kartia/kama? 

Wtf does this have to do with server issues? Who are u to judge how ppl play and what they do? And this is the way to show that u are an old player? You are a joke!

Server has issues that seems to be going a bit better but login que is not funny when a company has ppl who pay for some services (runes/prestige/etc etc).

And the whole appearance of GMs to give buffs when ppl cant login to get them, but ALL BOTS CAN, is at least terrible. You let ppl who want to login in que while u can just kick bots. You reduce the npcs where ppl exp, while u let npcs in no-use places (1-85) be still up, instead of deleting those and let npc where ppl need them.

What kind of GM actions are those? Sane ones? Or not?

GMs plz rethink the problem and stop kicking live players out of the game. Try to reduce npc where they are not needed and give us back the npcs we need to advance. Also plz re-consider the client limit to 3 per PC. More clients needed only by bot trains.....unless u promote them (kinda hope is not happening). Thank you.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Sesh said:

im not sure which server you are playing on, but chronos and naia are NA servers, and im a NA player.....0 lag at all, except for a couple years ago we had soulshot/spiritshot lag

maybe you should go play on the European server, I think its core or something, and see if you lag over there....

Maybe, you should gtfo with your super smart tips. Many people, like me, had begun here before you started talk your sh*t at this forum. It's for the first..

Japanese and Russian servers have no lags issue.

Boting there also is not allowed.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1