Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Hime

2 minutes ago, jibby said:

I think there is a server side issue that when someone get dc, it still logged as connected and not releasing the spot. 

I tried log in few hour ago and got dc. when I try again 3 hours later it says I have already log in. for those who got random DC , if you don't log back in right away, the server still think you are logged and taking up the spot. 

also @Juji please look at what those boxes are doing on certain profitable quest and disable them! that's what they are aiming for and took up the valuable seats and the real live player can't log in. usually when this happen when someone found an exploit and abuse it for adena!! 

This is true for me in hellbound, this happened yesterday.

I'm not even gonna bother arguing against the silly suggestions to limit boxing to 3 per pc again or "pay to skip queue" or "durr real player out/bot in". It's blatantly obvious someone messed with the server's player capacity yesterday and that's semi-okay if it's temporary, but what is worrisome is the fact @Juji & @Hime have been extremely silent compared to the past few days. Would you be so kind as to let us know what is going on? Should we expect this mess to continue in the same fashion of the wandering knight's way? Will you do any reasonable changes to alleviate both latency and our newly acquired queueing problem in a timely manner?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, WarLordSilva said:

The game is growing and geting more popular, open up a new live server! is it that hard? LOL

Nop, a new server would be a desaster...cant play this game without items and ppl gather items over the years.
fyi this is a veryyyy old game :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dargor said:

I'm not even gonna bother arguing against the silly suggestions to limit boxing to 3 per pc again or "pay to skip queue" or "durr real player out/bot in".

Actually limitation its not a silly sugestion, it is the right thing to do.
Some, so called, players have more then 2 partyes open on a single computer and this is an exploit in my opinion....

• Like 1

guys 3 acc per pc will not help u will wait again , just limit on servers is lowered on 2k ppls for that you waiting. they set lower limit bcse of hardware till they change it.or changes are made with sense to force ppl to spam about limit clients or smtg from this reason . we see in future reactions from ncwest staff

• Thanks 1

Off topic:

4 months ago NcSoft **** marketing team made a promo for super uber Circlets...one circlet was 80 ncoins and 1 enchant 320 ncoins.
Many idiots like my self brought this packages to make a +++circlet....and now a stupid 2hours quest give you a free permanent +5 circlet at your choice. fair or not this is life..****Ncsoft and their friends.

My question is...have you considered to make a 1 hour quest with a permanent +10 cloak  reward at my choice, I needed for some boxes :) .

I added auto censure, everybody can figure what **** mean.

Edited by TheThrax
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Actually limitation its not a silly sugestion, it is the right thing to do.
Some, so called, players have more then 2 partyes open on a single computer and this is an exploit in my opinion....

Begging for 3 clients is pathetic and shows people are out of touch with reality. I've said it a bunch of times all over the threads, client limitations only stop completely or -I guess- willingly clueless folks. Bot farmers will bypass it, hardcore macro farmers will bypass it and those of us who can't or won't be arsed with bypassing it will have to turn on a 2nd computer and take just as many spots regardless. Going back to 3 boxes after having limitless and then up to 7, is a ridiculously pathetic downgrade.

Just now, Frasato said:

just to see how much time will takes me....

http://prntscr.com/ow5lvq

one hour later....

http://prntscr.com/ow61jk

O.o

40 minutes here, 19 spots to go.

On 20/08/2019 at 22:15, Hime said:

Os servidores de jogos ficarão inoperantes a partir de quarta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2019 às 5h PDT / 7h CDT / 8h EDT / 14h00 GMT + 2  estarão indisponíveis por aproximadamente 2 horas e 15 minutos

Com esta manutenção:

• A manutenção padrão do banco de dados e as reinicializações do aplicativo serão realizadas.
  • A interface do usuário do sistema Auto Hunting será reativada.
  • Ajustes adicionais serão feitos para resolver o problema de latência do servidor.

Outras notas:

• Os pratos de peixe podre podem ser trocados até 4 de dezembro.

Se você tiver alguma dúvida sobre as mudanças que estão ocorrendo durante essa manutenção, sinta-se à vontade para publicá-las nos fóruns. Também recomendamos que você siga @LineageIIOps para manutenção e atualizações de status do servidor.

@Hime What the hell NCsoft 2 hours to enter the game? what do you intend to do? lose more players? end live servers? please solve it!

1 minute ago, Dargor said:

Begging for 3 clients is pathetic and shows people are out of touch with reality. I've said it a bunch of times all over the threads, client limitations only stop completely or -I guess- willingly clueless folks. Bot farmers will bypass it, hardcore macro farmers will bypass it and those of us who can't or won't be arsed with bypassing it will have to turn on a 2nd computer and take just as many spots regardless. Going back to 3 boxes after having limitless and then up to 7, is a ridiculously pathetic downgrade.

Dont be a redneck, you know it is the right thing to do :).
Pathetic is when Dargor want to sing like 2pac but end up with karaoke mix Justin Biber:x

wtf with server one hour for enter and  nothing in pt room ? nothing items good in the game? no people for play only bots, and you need  wait for enter ?  

need 3 acout max for ip, and remove free rewards for low quest, and give good rewards in quest than helios or etina  good drops in hard dungeons 

u are ridiculous NC west im paying for prestige pack and im  now 333 place to log in i will wait now 2-3h to login???? my CP start  in 1h i won'tbe on time loool :D make some VIP status at least that some ppl wont wait half day to log in thru all those mackro afk toons

and create new normal serwer maby some toon will move there

and make again restriction to 3 account looged from 1 PC

Edited by Hassi
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, mukazala said:

so what's the current actual server cap?

Since they were reducing it every year by 500 or 1k I would tip 1.5k, since labys counter doesnt work anymore and im sure the last time I have seen was around 2k online.

4 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Dont be a redneck, you know it is the right thing to do :).
Pathetic is when Dargor want to sing like 2pac but end up with karaoke mix Justin Biber:x

I don't think it's the right thing to do, not to the extend some are demanding. Perhaps 7 would be appropriate. As for your example, it's weird and completely unrelated to the topic at hand, but to put your mind at rest I'll tell you this I don't know what either of those singers sound like, nor do I listen to those music genres, let alone singing their songs.