Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Hime

4 minutes ago, Dargor said:

I don't think it's the right thing to do, not to the extend some are demanding. Perhaps 7 would be appropriate. As for your example, it's weird and completely unrelated to the topic at hand, but to put your mind at rest I'll tell you this I don't know what either of those singers sound like, nor do I listen to those music genres, let alone singing their songs.

1. you miss the point...badly
2.Its about music culture, there is no need to listen those genres.

Go back in your bubble, you are safe there.

12 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

1. you miss the point...badly
2.Its about music culture, there is no need to listen those genres.

Go back in your bubble, you are safe there.

I'm not missing the point because there isn't one. You just keep trying to insult me with out of place examples of things you consider cool, it's amusing.

9 minutes ago, Vants said:

We all have to wait in line to log in. And this player who uses bots in Zaken, has no problem logging in. Because of these players we pay all the consequences.

See Image:  Imagen player multi bots zaken

its actually because of all the false lag reports you are paying the consequences

besides, the server login limit is only temporary....just be patient, and you will be able to login and "lag" again

Em 21/08/2019 às 11:22, Juji disse:

• Uma fila temporária de servidores será adicionada quando os servidores Live tiverem atingido um determinado limite e, em seguida, aumentaremos gradualmente o limite depois de verificar se não há problemas de latência

Obrigado pela sua compreensão!

não seria melhor, limite cliente 5 por ip ou 3 cliente por pc, você está destruindo o jogo, hoje se tomando dc em uma instância perde a instância e é impossível logar em menos de 30 minutos, e os bots são 24 / 7, de todas as medidas nc fez a pior decisão estão assinando o fim do jogo

Edited by tr4f4lg4r
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Sesh said:

é realmente por causa de todos os relatórios de atraso falsos você está pagando as conseqüências

Além disso, o limite de login do servidor é apenas temporário .... apenas seja paciente, e você será capaz de logar e "atrasar" novamente

We are patient, you have to ask this for our runes that are not waiting.

7 minutes ago, Dargor said:

I'm not missing the point because there isn't one. You just keep trying to insult me with out of place examples of things you consider cool, it's amusing.

Im a nice person... with bad intentions.

You started by talking from skyscrapers and insulting and assuming facts to others who are not agree with you.
Btw, I know my eng is not really good...but show me where I said pls Hime and Juji put back the 3 client limit....I said its the right thing to do and thats something different. Redneck.

Edited by TheThrax

7 minutes ago, Sesh said:

its actually because of all the false lag reports you are paying the consequences

besides, the server login limit is only temporary....just be patient, and you will be able to login and "lag" again

Mixa? No, cant be...my neighbour is much more elevate in pranking players.

3 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Im a nice person... with bad intentions.

You started by talking from skyscrapers and insulting and assuming facts to others who are not agree with you.
Btw, I know my eng is not really good...but show me where I said pls Hime and Juji put back the 3 client limit....I said its the right thing to do and thats something different. Redneck.

I provided some arguments, you just call me a redneck. That's a nice assumption you're making while accusing me of doing exactly that. This argument however is worthless, so if you need to have the last word go right ahead. I'm done arguing with you.

Just came home from work, thought about logging in and checking my AH mails, then .... boom.

What about creating a filter in this queue, eg:

If the server is full, you auto get into queue list, but let's imagine that there is an algorithm to check if you have any instance of lineage 2 already online at the server, if yes, you really go to last spot in the queue, if not, (like you just came home and want to log in with you main account) the algorithm will check your data and allow you to bypass the queue and enter the server, or wait for the minimum as possible time in it.

This is really killing the will to play this game, I know it's temporary, but how much time?

Sem-t-tulos.png

would not be better, limit client 5 per ip or 3 client per pc, you are destroying the game, today if taking dc in one instance loses the instance and it is impossible to log in less than 30 minutes, and the bots are 24/7, of all measures nc made the worst decision are signing the end of the game !!

2 minutes ago, Dargor said:

I provided some arguments, you just call me a redneck. That's a nice assumption you're making while accusing me of doing exactly that. This argument however is worthless, so if you need to have the last word go right ahead. I'm done arguing with you.

Dude, I called you redneck because of your tone....and, again, for assumption you are better then anyone from this forum. I cant be more accurate then that, I hope you understand this time and correct your future behavior.

I dc, I log back in, then some boxes dc, I wait in queue and get back in after about 20 minutes, then my main dced, waited 40-50 minutes to log back, then by the time i cleared a spot the box I was powerleveling dced, so I started shinedust quest instead, then my healer and tank dced and I sure as hell am not waiting over an hour at this point to get them back in only to get them to randomly dc again. That compensation you speak of better be more than buffs in FI for whoever happened to be around.

5 minutes ago, Dargor said:

I dc, I log back in, then some boxes dc, I wait in queue and get back in after about 20 minutes, then my main dced, waited 40-50 minutes to log back, then by the time i cleared a spot the box I was powerleveling dced, so I started shinedust quest instead, then my healer and tank dced and I sure as hell am not waiting over an hour at this point to get them back in only to get them to randomly dc again. That compensation you speak of better be more than buffs in FI for whoever happened to be around.

sounds like you have internet connection problem friend

I have been logged in over 24 hours and 0 d/c, and already used up 2 sets of GM buffs 12 hour b-day vitality buff....so the buffs in FI again would be nice